MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c user here. Intalled the rom this morning. The battery drain is impressive oO. Any fix I can do?

Hi, all works well on Mi Mix? Data, wifi? TWRP is still ok after flashing this update? There are few users having an issue with it, twrp turns un reactive after flashing that rom. Thanks
Everything works fine. Just enter IPv4 to APN settings.
I use TWRP from a Chinese guy with different UI and no touchscreen issues.
You can also try from the updater which doesn't require messing with TWRP screen.

Sent from my MIghty MIX

Everything works fine. Just enter IPv4 to APN settings.
I use TWRP from a Chinese guy with different UI and no touchscreen issues.
You can also try from the updater which doesn't require messing with TWRP screen.

Sent from my MIghty MIX

Can you post a link or version of this TWRP?.
Thanks!.

Already flashed Xiaomi.eu rom straight from GlobeROM 6.12.22 and worked perfectly so far. Thank you guys, great job as always! Just an update I've been waiting so long for my aqua!

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Can't synchronise blocked numbers with Xiaomi cloud. This bug exist from 3 or 4 roms back

Tapatalk - Redmi Note 4 Prime

Admin please fix logd battery drain issue in 7.2.9 on Mi4c/Mi4s! Also, TWRP 3.0.3-0 for Mi4c is perfectly working on Mi4s (except micro SD I think).

Reactions: dismacul
Mi Note Pro I have updated without updating TWRP and now I am stuck into Mi logo. I know it's my fault not have updated TWRP, it was so easy updating till now I din't think it would be difficult :(
Anybody can advise me what to do now?

Hello all,

Does anybody know how to change the theme store to the China one on mi note 2? In the defalult theme store I don´t see many themes as in China theme store.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Nevermind I foun the solution in the forum.

By the way, thanks for the update guys!

Last edited:
I cannot install new TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img works but then
fastboot boot twrp.img gives me that:
downloading 'boot.img' ...
OKAY [ 1.527s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
finished. total time: 1.574s

What does it mean?

thank you, downloading it :)
when android 7 for Mi5s finally will be released? do you have any information regarding this?

Status
Not open for further replies.