MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is 7.2.9 for mi4c has been reuploaded?
the date in the download page still feb,10th..same as others,
so i assume it isn't reuploaded yet or it is still uploading...am i wrong??
Uploaded.
Im not facing battery drain anymore.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Try reinstall whatsapp..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Sir. I have mi4s. I succes flash 7.2.9 from 6.12.22. Now my device is locked i have unlock permission already. But when i used miunlocker to unlock the app say my device isnt supported.. any tips for me? I really want used ths rom. I like this rom.. its awsome. But i lost root capability so i lost my data from any apps thats i already backup using titanium backup. Please help.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Wow. I did the update over the weekend on my Mi5 Pro and just today I looked an realized that Android 7.0 is now running.
I didn't do anything other than accept the installation when I was prompted by the automatic update. :)
Thanks and well done.

After using different OEM's, its good to be back and kicking. Currently rocking a MI 5 and the first thing I did was ULBootloader then flash the current eu ROM. By the heavens, I've never projected MIUI to be this fast. Whatever monkey business you guys did to this ROM, its definitely working. Everything flies from launching an app to multitasking. If only Xiaomi devs can change their file system to F2FS then imagine how fast this ROM will be. GREAT FREAKING JOB EU DEVS! :D KEEP IT UP!

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi I installed 7.2.9 on my Mi5s. Everything seems to be working fine except for the GPS. Whenever I open Google maps it initially fixes on my location, but later can't seem to find my location as I am moving. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Hi I installed 7.2.9 on my Mi5s. Everything seems to be working fine except for the GPS. Whenever I open Google maps it initially fixes on my location, but later can't seem to find my location as I am moving. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Tried it awhile ago. Works well on my side. Using a MI 5.

MI5 Pro voice recorder within 3rd party apps OK. Tested on WhatsApp and all is well. GPS working fine with google maps. HDR mode also working fine.

Where's the link to 7.2.5.0 ROM?

So if I understand you, you flashed a previous ROM and then installed the TWRP? Could you tell me the steps to follow at this point? Sorry, I'm a bit new and I want to be sure of what I'm doing
http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html

I flashed with miflash the rom first, no needed edl Mode, fastboot Mode.
Second i flashed twrp for miui 7, It is un the same link.
Then download twrp for miui 8, aqua v8, or libra-aqua, and you put on internal storage. Reboot on twrp and installed the new twrp, select file, or image file, and select when it asked for Mode, recovery, if you see don't work screen then reboot again and It worked.
Now you downloader miui 8 ROM and installed from twrp

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

So if I understand you, you flashed a previous ROM and then installed the TWRP? Could you tell me the steps to follow at this point? Sorry, I'm a bit new and I want to be sure of what I'm doing
I flashed previus ROM for flash miui 8, i don't want 7.2.29 ROM for this week, tío much problems on my mi 4s phone

If you want Android 7 ROM, then you before flashed update method, unlock bootloader, and flash twrp

On Mi5... thats not an update! With all the new bugs and battery drain its more a downgarde -.- verry sad...

i was hopeing that the batty drain from last dev version was fixed a little bit, but it is so bad now!!! (fix @ previos dev version was to disable 4g) not helping anymore....

Not sure what your problem is, but it is not the ROM (7.2.9)

On Mi5 Pro 4/128GB, I am getting MUCH better battery life, two SIM's, GPS and WiFi on, 2.5 hours SoT, after 8 hours it hasonly used 13% of battery.

This was tested on two different phones, same spec, same results.

Very good job guys, big improvements since the Nougat introduction.

On Mi5 Pro 4/128GB, I am getting MUCH better battery life, two SIM's, GPS and WiFi on, 2.5 hours SoT, after 8 hours it hasonly used 13% of battery.

I have to agree with you. I have the same results on Mi5 Pro 4/128GB

He's prolly just trolling around. This is my first flash and I've been using it for a few hours. All I can say is its freaaaaking awesome! :D

Hi all,

I have flashed to my device that ROM a few hours ago. And you may find may questions and issues below:

- When Android 7 will be relesead for Mi 5s, do you know anthing about that?

- I see, the carousel wallpaper fixed. How can I add local images to locked carousel wallpapers?

-(!) Slow motion video capturing is not working.

Thank you

Xiaomi Mi 5s
can anyone answer these questions???

Xiaomi Mi 5s

i update my mi max to this nougat rom via updater, but my previous twrp still there and work like usual, can i still use this twrp (3.0.2.0) or i must flash the newest twrp for nougat on the first page link?thanks

yeah i think that's good idea too....
[QUOTE="gandri.goes said:
Well, its better to downgrade to before, if this build make you dizzy, and wait for next build.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk.[/QUOTE]

i wonder if it cause a problem if downgrade from 7.0 downto 5.1.1. my Mi4c cant send message and battery drain so fast....

Mi max: TWRP 3.0.2.2
- First boot time the screen blinking
- Cant connect to Camera (after reboot it's ok)
- No sim card (reboot, re- plug sim card but no help)
More every build: UDP stream cho IPTV still did not working (Vendor or Kernel or ...?)

[QUOTE="gandri.goes said:
Well, its better to downgrade to before, if this build make you dizzy, and wait for next build.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk.

i wonder if it cause a problem if downgrade from 7.0 downto 5.1.1. my Mi4c cant send message and battery drain so fast....[/QUOTE]
If want to downgrade, especially 7.0 to 5.1.1, better clean install.

Hi all, i have Mi4C...after 2 days of use
I can say that the battery life is slightly less than before,
I also downloaded a program to monitor CPU and it seems that 2 of 6 cpu don't work...

My bootloader is locked now, can i reflash the 6.12.22?

Hi all, i have Mi4C...after 2 days of use
I can say that the battery life is slightly less than before,
I also downloaded a program to monitor CPU and it seems that 2 of 6 cpu don't work...

My bootloader is locked now, can i reflash the 6.12.22?
You should Unlock it first, to flash eu rom you should have twrp, unless, if you're going to pure stock, flash it by miflashtool.

Reactions: Santigt
Great update, in my Mi4S battery life is awesome and phone is faster than before. Except for some bugs like HDR not working in camera and voice recorder not working in WhatsApp and Telegram which i don't use so It is not a real problem for me. Sim card is working fine except forse some disconnection but it happened a few times even with rooted device.

The only problem i'm having is that i can't connect my mi band 2 on startup like before, i usually have to connect it manually and is not always working, can someone help me with this?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.