MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, i have Mi4C...after 2 days of use
I can say that the battery life is slightly less than before,
I also downloaded a program to monitor CPU and it seems that 2 of 6 cpu don't work...

My bootloader is locked now, can i reflash the 6.12.22?

Same stt with you, i have checked by CPU-Z and it seem be CPU work with high rate and 2 of 6 processor dont work....

Maybe a stupid question but I have tested with CPU-Z on MI5 Pro and it shows 2 of 4 CPU's functioning.
Could it be that the other 2 are not working because the first 2 are providing enough for the current apps and status?
Or should all 4 CPU's be functioning all the time?
Screenshot_2017-02-13-08-44-24-380_com.xsoftstudio.androtics[1].png

Ty
You should Unlock it first, to flash eu rom you should have twrp, unless, if you're going to pure stock, flash it by miflashtool.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Ty so much for replay...i have another question. I sent a request to xiaomi ti unlock my bootloader. If I downgrade to pure stock, and in a few time I want to try this ROM, I will lose again the unlock?

Ty

Ty so much for replay...i have another question. I sent a request to xiaomi ti unlock my bootloader. If I downgrade to pure stock, and in a few time I want to try this ROM, I will lose again the unlock?
I dont have a chance to downgrade, coz reupload rom has a good for daily driver. But, if you unlock, then go back to 5.1.1, just incase want to try 7.0, i think it will relocked again. Because different bootloader 5.1.1 and 7.0.

Idk. Maybe someone else could explain it definitely.

Maybe a stupid question but I have tested with CPU-Z on MI5 Pro and it shows 2 of 4 CPU's functioning.
Could it be that the other 2 are not working because the first 2 are providing enough for the current apps and status?
View attachment 15238

whenever it can, the phone will try to use less. This is normal.

Reactions: escotty77
I dont have a chance to downgrade, coz reupload rom has a good for daily driver. But, if you unlock, then go back to 5.1.1, just incase want to try 7.0, i think it will relocked again. Because different bootloader 5.1.1 and 7.0.

Idk. Maybe someone else could explain it definitely.

Ok, maybe it's best to stay with this rom and waiting for further developments, awaiting the unlock of bootloader from Xiaomi.

Thank you for your work xiaomi.eu!

Great update, in my Mi4S battery life is awesome and phone is faster than before. Except for some bugs like HDR not working in camera and voice recorder not working in WhatsApp and Telegram which i don't use so It is not a real problem for me. Sim card is working fine except forse some disconnection but it happened a few times even with rooted device.

The only problem i'm having is that i can't connect my mi band 2 on startup like before, i usually have to connect it manually and is not always working, can someone help me with this?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk
R you able to reunlock bootloader? How? would you mind to share a step for me? I cant re unlock my phone..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Mi4C
Opt menu "keys" - "long press on the home button" - "to run Google Now" and nothing happens, Google will not start. Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: ophirberen
Xiaomi granted permission to unlock my mi4c (2 working days!!)
Unlocked with mi unlock app
Installed twrp for 7.0 with commands writted in the first post.
Try to use updater app to flash reloaded mi4c image.
Twrp not start update automatically as previuos, so I install the rom manually in the twrp.
Wipe cache and dalvik

I'm testing if battery drain is gone.

Thank you!!

Reactions: YossiSH
Mi4C
Opt menu "keys" - "long press on the home button" - "to run Google Now" and nothing happens, Google will not start. Does anyone have the same problem?

Same for me for "long press on the home button". And if I put in silent mode, I can still hear the sounds of taps. Can you confirm that?

Reactions: davidesocci
whenever it can, the phone will try to use less. This is normal.

I tried to start 5 applications simultaneously and I blocked this applications to try to keep them active(I do not know if it works), but the CPU 4 and 5 always remain in stop.

View attachment 15238

It is perfectly normal behaviour since in Nougat, Xiaomi enabled MPDecision for CPU so you have only two .LITTLE cores active and it wakes up the .big cores only when needed for powersaving.

thanks for your work

But, on my mi4c (3/32) causes problems with camera, not always.
After shot I get "Can not connect to the camera" (translated from Russian)

Hello
Update works great on kenzo, the only one issue what I found is related with the screenshot.
I make a screenshot and click share, then I have information about FC of the interface.
You can find the result of the error below.

Thank you for all your work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-13-11-21-52-652_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-13-11-21-52-652_com.miui.bugreport.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 302
Mi4C
Same problem, i cannot start google now also when i click icon or long press of home button. Reinstall application but nothing happen

R you able to reunlock bootloader? How? would you mind to share a step for me? I cant re unlock my phone..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
I've unlocked after the first update with mi unlock without any problem because i had already unlocked it so there was everything ready, what problem do you have?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

[QUOTE="gandri.goes said:
Well, its better to downgrade to before, if this build make you dizzy, and wait for next build.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk.

i wonder if it cause a problem if downgrade from 7.0 downto 5.1.1. my Mi4c cant send message and battery drain so fast....[/QUOTE]
i've downgraded my Mi4S and its work like charm, never had my device so great like this before lol

Reactions: sndpbbx
Jio Volte not working in MI5 with this version (only internet working), pls update if any option available to enable it

So let's riepilogate a guide for a poor Mi Note Pro user who updated with the first battery draining rom... now I have to
1) Unlock the bootloader (can I unlock the bootloader while I have my xiaomi.eu 7.2.9 on or have I to flash the last China developer first?)
2) Install the new TWRP for Leo by fastboot
3) Install the reuploaded rom TWRP or updater app

Right? Any data swipe needed?

Last edited:
mi4c (libra) , suspended 7.2.9 (not reuploaded), locked
Is there any possibility to bypass 30 day miunlock per devices ? (24th january I unlocked my son kenzo with my MI account)
or the only solution is wait 25th fefruary to unlock BL? (or create new account and wait and wait for new permission......)
my libra pass find device; unregistred kenzo, (I don't wont use EDL + stock rom for many reason)

thanks for your work

But, on my mi4c (3/32) causes problems with camera, not always.
After shot I get "Can not connect to the camera" (translated from Russian)
It's because HDR bug. Turn it "Off" until fixed in next releases.

Reactions: bisor
Status
Not open for further replies.