MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting>installed apps>defaults...
c83c433970a1d7bbb602bb3f77522db3.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c
I had already google app selected as default Assis app, but when i select again google app as default Assist app it works

Thank you!!

I had already google app selected as default Assis app, but when i select again google app as default Assist app it works

Thank you!!
Also enable Google app in autostart apps

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap
Just flash the reuploaded Rom for Mi Note Pro and it's great. Everything is smooth, nice performance and the battery life is just awsome (after doing a battery calibration, cause I flashed a custom Rom before flashing this) for a Mi Note Pro atleast, i got 4-5 hours of onscreen time. Thank Miui and Miui Eu for this great Rom and i expecting it to be better.

Reactions: YossiSH
Battery drain is horrible on my mi4c(3-4 hours of surfing+youtube), plus the screenshot sharing problem mentioned above.

Hi I installed 7.2.9 on my Mi5s. Everything seems to be working fine except for the GPS. Whenever I open Google maps it initially fixes on my location, but later can't seem to find my location as I am moving. Anyone else facing the same issue?
I'm having same phone and version, but do not have this issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Just flash the reuploaded Rom for Mi Note Pro and it's great. Everything is smooth, nice performance and the battery life is just awsome (after doing a battery calibration, cause I flashed a custom Rom before flashing this) for a Mi Note Pro atleast, i got 4-5 hours of onscreen time. Thank Miui and Miui Eu for this great Rom and i expecting it to be better.

But can I simply flash it via updater app now that It seems I don't have TWRP anymore and the bootloader locked?

Hi,
I've a Mi4s and (PC with Win10), after flashing TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot, following your instructions, my smartphone goes in loop with the logo MI but the TWRP doesn't load. I've tried to load Recovery Mode with "volume +" + "power button", but happens the same situation (loop with MI's LOGO). Android 7 is working normally (with a few of bugs)...
Please, help-me for TWRP install, because I can't upgrade nothing :(

But can I simply flash it via updater app now that It seems I don't have TWRP anymore and the bootloader locked?
I think you must be on 6.12.22 ROM to flash this ROM via updater app, i personally didn't use that method, I just boot into TWRP and wipe everthing except USB OTG and then flash the Nougat ROM, work perfectly.

Hi,
I've a Mi4s and (PC with Win10), after flashing TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot, following your instructions, my smartphone goes in loop with the logo MI but the TWRP doesn't load. I've tried to load Recovery Mode with "volume +" + "power button", but happens the same situation (loop with MI's LOGO). Android 7 is working normally (with a few of bugs)...
Did you unlock your bootloader yet ? If not, unlock it and follow this guide https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-easily-install-twrp-recovery.30484/
BTW: before boot your phone into fastboot mode, make sure your phone's USB Configuration is MTP and USB Debugging is enabled.

Hi,
We have allready discused this problem. I allready faced it, with a few others. Twrp mi4c

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tdkey and cla19841
have you flashed the reupload rom?

how do you unlock your boot loader? official or unofficial way?

I flashed it yesterday, all the firmwares dated February 10 and I downloaded it by first link in the list (androidfilehost dot com). I entered official miui unlock site, downloaded the app (I got a permission already, first time unlocked the bootloader on Android 5,1) but get an 50% error (couldn't verify device), so now I am waiting for Xiaomi to unlock the bootloader again :( . The interesting thing is that, when i tried to use the mi unlock app right after I flashed the xiaomi.eu 7.0 firmware - everything was fine and reached 100%, but after rebooting the phone I realized that the bootloader is still locked.

Y
I think you must be on 6.12.22 ROM to flash this ROM via updater app, i personally didn't use that method, I just boot into TWRP and wipe everthing except USB OTG and then flash the Nougat ROM, work perfectly.

But after having installed the first 7.0Rom I haven't TWRP anymore!

RELESED Android 7.0 for MI4C, Mi4S, MIMAX, MIMAX PRO, MINote PRO
Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade to Andoid 7.0:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√πππππππππ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆¶

This instruction is only applicable for weekly update or also for stable version as well?

Reactions: Accel444
RELESED Android 7.0 for MI4C, Mi4S, MIMAX, MIMAX PRO, MINote PRO
Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade to Andoid 7.0:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√πππππππππ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆¶

This instruction is only applicable for weekly update or also for stable version as well?
Dude, stable version is still on 5.1.1.

Reactions: alan0ford
mi4c (libra) , suspended 7.2.9 (not reuploaded), locked
Is there any possibility to bypass 30 day miunlock per devices ? (24th january I unlocked my son kenzo with my MI account)
or the only solution is wait 25th fefruary to unlock BL? (or create new account and wait and wait for new permission......)
my libra pass find device; unregistred kenzo, (I don't wont use EDL + stock rom for many reason)
If you already unlocked your MI4C before with your account (when you bought it), you don't need to wait, but unlock now.

Hello,

I am trying to install on Mi Note Pro and I get in TWRP: "updated process ended with ERROR: 6".

Did anyone else have this problem?

If you already unlocked your MI4C before with your account (when you bought it), you don't need to wait, but unlock now.
No, my libra dated from 2015, pre-saled ; newer be locked until now - update to 7.2.9 (every sunday same procedure: coffy and flash weekly EU release miui fan from froyo :) and samsung s2)

Reactions: mnikolce
My internet surfing speed is very slow on mobile data.But,when i download something it can reach over 2mbps.Any thoughts for this problem?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Reactions: sndpbbx
Status
Not open for further replies.