Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe is a stupid question...
my Leo close fastboot mode after some second
is it normal? I can't flash anything

:(

One question. Do I have to flash the 7.2.9 release before ask miui for unlock my bootloader? I mean, I am in 6.12.20 yet with unlocked boot. May I have to lock the bootloader before they give me permission to unlock?

XIAOMI MI4C

One question. Do I have to flash the 7.2.9 release before ask miui for unlock my bootloader? I mean, I am in 6.12.20 yet with unlocked boot. May I have to lock the bootloader before they give me permission to unlock?

XIAOMI MI4C
No, ask before, to gain some time

Reactions: pablotomate
How to ask for unlocking bootloader? I enter all the data in the fileds, but when I click Unlock, nothing happens, nothing is send to je Xiaomi, I stay on the page... as something is wrong.

Reactions: Morvarid
How to ask for unlocking bootloader? I enter all the data in the fileds, but when I click Unlock, nothing happens, nothing is send to je Xiaomi, I stay on the page... as something is wrong.
Лучше это делать с компа...

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

I know the page. - http://en.miui.com/unlock/
But it stops at 50% - Current account is different from the account info on the device. I have the same account on both. I have check it and made log in with the same email and pass.

Hi all, I have a question regarding RN 3 pro (kenzo version) to all who tried the latest EU weekly rom:
Can anyone confirm that when you touch the fingerprint of the phone, it wakes up the screen? In previous EU roms, that excellent feature disappered about 2 months ago!

Which Fingerprint sensor have you got?

I have FPC version and can always unlock/wake the device with fingerprint! (Been updating roms since July).
Make sure you fingerprints are set in: - Lock screen and password - Manage fingerprints.

I also have an app that allows me to sleep the device with fingerprint!

1. FOLLOW THIS GUIDE STEP BY STEP FOR UNLOOCK
  2. After you have recived xiaomi SMS download last gobal rom from xiaomi in your smartphone and flash this new ROM .zip using Updater app
  3. go to https://i.mi.com/ and disable your devices
  4. Don't set up the Wireless network and Mi Account on first boot
  5. After initial setup turn on Developer options, then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking
  6. Reboot the phone
  7. Set up the wireless network
  8. Go to Developer options > Mi Unlock status and click on Add account and device then set up Mi Account using account Id (accept every pop-up)
  9. Reboot into fastboot and try to unlock your phone by MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL V1.1.0317.1
  10. enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Morvarid
Latest builds has some issues with battery drain. Not in my case, at least on phone idle. Lost 2hrs on normal use than before. Its good to do manual update with manual cache and system wipe. In few cases it can reduce battery drain.

I opened contributor in setting, and i see list the names of indonesia contributor language translate, it's true? If true the names of translater, why nothing include indonesia language in this rom??? Please answer...
Nb: pic attachement
I'm mi4c user 7.2.9 of rom

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1487029959578.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1487029959578.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 312
  • TMPDOODLE1487030015925.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1487030015925.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 311
I opened contributor in setting, and i see list the names of indonesia contributor language translate, it's true? If true the names of translater, why nothing include indonesia language in this rom??? Please answer...
Nb: pic attachement
I'm mi4c user 7.2.9 of rom

Because I think the admin got annoyed with the spam from Indonesians on here

Reactions: Robert Pfeilmayer
I've unlocked after the first update with mi unlock without any problem because i had already unlocked it so there was everything ready, what problem do you have?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk
Now im on 7.2.9 and i want to unlock my device so i can use twrp and root. I cant unlock my device. The miunlock app say my device incompatible with that tools. I dnt knw what to do.. please suggest me. Do i need goback to stable china and unlock and do all step on first page or what? I really want use this rom with twrp and root..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Now im on 7.2.9 and i want to unlock my device so i can use twrp and root. I cant unlock my device. The miunlock app say my device incompatible with that tools. I dnt knw what to do.. please suggest me. Do i need goback to stable china and unlock and do all step on first page or what? I really want use this rom with twrp and root..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

There is no need to flash official rom,
maybe you can see in developer options for USB debugging and oem unlock. Otherwise you can try to see if there is an update version of miunlock

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I need to downgrade my mi4c due to heavy bug.
At this time, i have no twrp installed and bootloader locked.
I have request to xiaomi to unlock, when they give me the unlock i can flash twrp 3.0.2.0 and downgrade via updater or twrp?

On MI4S
Hello I have just install the 7.2.9 and unlock the bootloader.
What is the "adb mode" for install the TWRP ?
Is there a tuto on here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.