Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 32GB - after update all widgets are gone, also not possible to put it back, not in list...

UPDATE:

widget app reinstalled, now able to put in on desktop

I've bricked my phone flashing TWRP. Now I have a boot loop when booting to my system. How can I transfer a zip rom file to my storage via fastboot or while I'm in TWRP?

Is there any other way to save my phone?

Mi4c

Just downloaded it, at the beginning after flash the phone was locking by himself after 3-4 seconds but was fixed after a reboot and a clean. Will check and revert if I'll notice other issues

I've bricked my phone flashing TWRP. Now I have a boot loop when booting to my system. How can I transfer a zip rom file to my storage via fastboot or while I'm in TWRP?

Is there any other way to save my phone?

Mi4c

You can also boot to twrp directly from fastboot with "fastboot boot twrp.img", assuming you have the correct twrp image downloaded on pc.

TWRP has MTP, you might need to manually mount storage in some cases, it should show up as media device on pc.

TWRP also provides ADB interface, use "adb push" syntax to push file to phone (you also need correct paths).

Land (3S) ROM approx 20 mb's larger than usual... Not worried but wondering....

Sent from my Redmi 3S

Probably because of screen recorder that is added.

Downloaded on my Mi5S Plus.

Great work as usual!

The screen recorder is just... so good.

By the way, there's a folder that keeps being made (called ickeck) and files called dctp and did.

Do you have these in the root of your sdcard too? (anyone)

Are these files dodgy or MIUI stuff?

Downloaded on my Mi5S Plus.

Great work as usual!

The screen recorder is just... so good.

By the way, there's a folder that keeps being made (called ickeck) and files called dctp and did.

Do you have these in the root of your sdcard too? (anyone)

Are these files dodgy or MIUI stuff?

They are there for everyone, if you delete them they will come back.

After the having the issue with phone locking automatically after 3-4 seconds, now it seems that I can't run the Play Store, will look probably to fix it manually by reinstalling the apk, not an end of the world but seems to be a bug for me
UPDATE: Lucky for me that I've had from yesterday a backup on the MI cloud :)
So for me the fix with uninstalling updates, reinstall G play store didn't worked... nothing happened with clearing data&cache... I've made a factory reset and then made a restore from the cloud.
PS: Before making any update to this version of ROM make sure that you have a backup made, for me it saved all of my date and the issue is now fixed.

Last edited:
No issue here with the Screen Recorder...it works fine and easy to use.
Update went fine, Android Security patch level 2017-02-01 now on land.

Screen recorder does work, although the quality is really bad compared to AZ Screen recorder (doesn't need root). Max bitrate is 1Mbps.

Update went fine, Android Security patch level 2017-02-01 now on land.

Screen recorder does work, although the quality is really bad compared to AZ Screen recorder (doesn't need root). Max bitrate is 1Mbps.

I can select upto 16mbps..

Reactions: majzl
Great job :) Hi guys right now i am using
7.2.24 How can update to this version?

Download this version from Androidfilehost (page 1 first post) for YOUR phone model (if available) then just flash ontop of your ROM.

Always make a backup..

Reactions: luckyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.