Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk
I think he is talking about official rom fixed for mi 4c/s and others on miui server. I don't know if xiaomi.eu will make mods from them or it'll wait for next friday release.

Mi5 32GB - sometimes bluetooth problems, not connecting device. After turning BT off not going on (grey icon), after restart working fine... Also after reboot all widgets needs to be reinstalled :(

Google Play Services is crashing! Can´t use my phone!
Try to make a factory reset, I also had an issue with G Play Services and it was fixed after the factory reset. Hope it will work for you. Unfortunately you will need to reinstall all the apps :(

Thank you very much for your awesome work. Everything is working fine so far, except of:

I updated to the newest weekly 7.3.2. (mi5) and wiped Dalvik/ART Cache and Cache. But still, the location service isn't working without wifi. So as soon as I have deactivated my wifi and mobile internet, GPS isn't working anymore.
Can anybody help me?

why the sound recording is so crappy?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Maybe because that's a high SPL enviroment, and smartphones' mic's can seldom handle those levels? There's a reason why audience recording mics aren't all that cheap (entry-level stereo mics w/ external battery box usually cost around $90, and high-end can easily go to >$1000).
Next time try to "protect" the mic from receiving the sound directly from the PA stacks, maybe that will atenuate the SPL enough to prevent the audio from overloading/clipping the mic.

Is it normal that data takes more battery than Wi-Fi? Usually on data Whastapp battery usage is about 25% (I have deactivated the automatic download of files for whatsapp, so that's not the reason). Is this normal behaviour? It's happening to me in every Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Anybody?

@ Sepioes,
That is absolut normal, data you can only use with 3G / 4G and LTE. The Mobile is constantly polling between itself and the Base Station and pendig on provider settings (how the network is optimized) this uses lots of Batterie.
My example:
At home (Germany) my MI5 works at least 4 days before charging (mobile settings on 2G) WiFi always on during daytime.
During my last 6 weeks in South Africa i ha to charge after 2 1/2 days (constanly on 3/4 G and data usage).

Reactions: delboy and Morvarid
9f3e49ca55f93d530ff57110f6e2715a.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.