• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tra Nguyen Thanh said:
I want to ask if im in Stable 8.2.1.0 on Mi4c, apllying this update so need i unblock BL after update?
Yes, your bootloader will lock after update from android 5.1 to android 7.0. But you have to unlock only once.
Stable Version 8.2.1.0 is Android 5.1.1 : Your bootloader will stay unlocked after applying this update.

Redmi 4 pro: everything seems nice so far. 4x2 weather widget broken after install, had to setup again.

Tra Nguyen Thanh said:
I want to ask if im in Stable 8.2.1.0 on Mi4c, apllying this update so need i unblock BL after update?

Stable Version 8.2.1.0 is Android 5.1.1 : Your bootloader will stay unlocked after applying this update.
Many thanks!. will update immediately and will see what news on android 7 :D

Hey guys, I was wondering how am I able to update my Mi Note Pro without wiping my data? I have unlocked my bootloader and tried updating through the updater app by choosing package, but that does not work. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

still not fixed widget bug? thats unbelieveble for such a basic function, ok it's developer rom but i never had problems like now

Reactions: palasix
still not fixed widget bug? thats unbelieveble for such a basic function, ok it's developer rom but i never had problems like now

Yes... But Super Mario game is fixed and it can be played now.

That's suppose to count for something! :)

I have a question. I am running the last version 7.3.16 from last week (Mi4c). After the update to Nugat i instal last TWRP, and now I am able to update with new roms, everything is ok. Why would I need to install SuperSU 2.79? Is this necesary? What good does it do? Thank you for the reply.

I have a question. I am running the last version 7.3.16 from last week (Mi4c). After the update to Nugat i instal last TWRP, and now I am able to update with new roms, everything is ok. Why would I need to install SuperSU 2.79? Is this necesary? What good does it do? Thank you for the reply.
If you want to root current rom. You should flash that file. If you plan to update to another rom via twrp. You can just go without doing that..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

installed and tested . Seems to be OK.

Hi there, I see in your sign that you are using Mi5S plus, right? I'm using mi5S plus too
I would like to ask. Are you using OTT messenger like: Viber, Whatsapp or Zalo and Google mail app?
Recently I'm having a problem that: The messages from Viber, Zalo, Whatsapp and Gmail are not automatically loaded as soon as the sender send it. I have to restore to 7.1.20
Do you have this problem?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.