Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to have super mario fixed at the latest stable of mi5s? or someone give me instructions of how to fix it

Why when I install this rom in the end it says "result was /cust" and if install supersu it gets flashed on system (not systemless) and it causes bootloop. The only only way to fix it is tofollow this procedure.
1flash rom
2.reboot
3.reboot recovery
4 . Flash supersu
5.then reboot

I hope eu dev team fix bluetooth connection bug with smartwatch or smartband of redmi 4 prime.
Miband 2 connection is very good but others smartwatch or smartband is very hard connecting with bluetooth. When they lost connection, cannot auto connecting if in range.
Bluetooth headset or transfer files between two smartphones is ok.
I try rom update weekly but did not solve this bug.
Please fix this and tell about the reason of this bug. Thank you very much.

Improvement are very poor in regards of the major trouble caused by new and bad Icon management. I'am very satisfied by 7.3.16.
Then I skip this update.
See you next week.

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Does anyone know when update will be fixed on Redmi 3? I mean using update app and not manually TRWP
Thanks

is it just me or Nougat version for Mi5 has VoLTE grayed out again? as if it doesn't support it

Reactions: Mali2
Can this version be installed on 6.12.22, ot do I need to go through a previous version before?

Imagine Gallery doesn't work in may Mi5s Plus. It crashes on opening. Trying to downgrading to previuos release....

Thanks from Portugal for another great job.

How can i put the md5 file with the rom for checking ?

Best regards

Hi,

Download WinMD5 Free link below, then download the appropriate ROM for your phone. On the download page for your ROM there is an MD5 file(large numbers and letters). After downloaded your ROM file, open WinMD5 Free, browse for the file rom downloaded, copy and past de MD5 file from dowloaded rom page, then click in verify to see if they match, if yes you could install the ROM with no problem cause the download that you done isn't corrupted. If you download the ROM on your mobile phone, go to Google store, search for md5 app, install it and do the same on your phone.

Espero ter ajudado.

Cheers

http://www.winmd5.com/

Reactions: CarlosGuimaraes
Status
Not open for further replies.