• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, most likely my english is not so good:
  • So we decided to STOP OTA support at all.. you have to download ROM manually and install via Updater - menu (...) - Select installation package - reboot (You will not loose your data)
Wich i did, support is not same as not available, don't get me wrong but normally foruns are for helping people not to tell someone go read it. Cheers.

Apologies, my bad. Kind of used to people asking questions before reading the first page ;) I thought you were trying to install over OTA. Unfortunately my knowledge runs out at this point, I always install via TWRP.

I updated from the version 7.3.12 on my Mi5Plus rather than 7.3.16

Will this update still contain the performance updates and optimizations from .16?

Hey guys, I've been using 7.3.23 for a while now and I have noticed a very annoying bug:

Can't flash supersu. The installation just go to "creating backup ramdisk" and then it said"failure". Is anyone facing this issue? Thanks in advance

P/s: I'm using Redmi Note 3 Pro - kenzo

Hi everybody. Can someone know where you can manually (through which file) correct the values of the proximity sensor?

After weeks of waiting I finally installed this update on my MI5, I was afraid that widgets are gonna disappear or I'll find auto brightness not like before, but I didn't find any problems at all, the ROM it's very perfect! ❤️

Same here on Mi4s, no new icons
It looks like this:

10fdafd958b0ce7b21332ebcf4b6cb94.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone got problems with Magisk?
I tried to install it, but after every reboot the lockscreen is gone, and the ui is acting weird.
I need to deinstall it so the phone (mi4c) could work normally again..

MI 4s:
There is no gsm alphabet option in the message app. Caches wiped.

No problem with widgets here, maybe because I only use the clock and one event list resized to the whole screen.

Hi!!

I've install this rom on my mipad 2 and I'm loving!!
I just want to know if it is possible to root my device? Or if it's root already and it's just install superuser from Google play?

Thanks!

http://en.miui.com/thread-547616-1-1.html

Btw, I can see that for Global and China ROM there's an addition to support exFAT SD cards. Is this implemented in this EU ROM release as well ? It's not indicated in the changelog.
Icons in the link aren't the same as in Graw2's pic - but I guess they are the kind receiving the complaints . So is Xiaomi.eu using both styles ?
For information: still no qr scanner or swipe up to search . Redmi note 2

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.