MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
disable auto update only works for apps..playstore itself will auto updatr no matter what.. hopefully google will fix this soon..or maybe miui..tried

You are right..but somehow the method works. I don't have time to wonder why or dig deeper. Simply works and it's enought!

MI5s, the contact icons stay ugly, also after switching teams and removing and adding again
88e70588a1525e03d3e87d54627e6c1e.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Mi4s 7.3.30 by xiaomi.eu: tap sounds in silent mode are still here, awful screen-off animation is still here, perfect white icons background reverted, auto-brightness still doesn't work correct. Ok, bluetooth was fixed. And there is no ability to manage autostart for system apps. Mi remote app disappeared. @ingbrzy check please.

Last edited:
I l
You are right..but somehow the method works. I don't have time to wonder why or dig deeper. Simply works and it's enought!
I like the removel ov the white backgrounds from the icons. Some icons were full colored but it still had some white borders on its cornes.

@ingbrzy as you can read, from next release you can use china dev for base of note 4X running Android Nougat! In this way maybe you can improve all your features in that ROM! I hope it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-31-07-54-24-755_com.miui.enbbs.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-31-07-54-24-755_com.miui.enbbs.png
    392.6 KB · Views: 576
@ingbrzy as you can read, from next release you can use china dev for base of note 4X running Android Nougat! In this way maybe you can improve all your features in that ROM! I hope it!
yep.. we will change base to china for mido when got 7.0..

Reactions: Salvimb
CHANGELOG
Reverted ugly white icons background

Is there a possibility that you make an option for using same gray/white icons in the Notification bar that AOSP Android uses? I think it can be done with xposed, but not sure if you could do it.

Because those MIUI Notification bar icons are really unintuitive in the first place. The whole notification handling is seriously lacking compared to stock Android, that's probably the only thing that I'm not satisfied with MIUI. I hope they'll do a massive overwork for MIUI9 to comply with Google CTS.

Last edited:
"Reverted ugly icons back" :D:D:D

Cant update apps throuh Google Play Store via Network data - it keeps waiting for WiFi connection. In store options i've checked updates in any moment

Mi4C

Try to clear data for google play store etc & Cache

Status
Not open for further replies.