MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant update apps throuh Google Play Store via Network data - it keeps waiting for WiFi connection. In store options i've checked updates in any moment

Mi4C
At me all is updated on wi-fi, and on mobile networks. Mi4c.

"Reverted ugly icons back" :D:D:D

Try to clear data for google play store etc & Cache
No, that does not help at all. Only (temporary) solution is uninstall Google play store app updates. After that Google play store downloads will works until system install back update for Google play store...

It seems it is Google - MIUI nougat compatibility issue...

No, that does not help at all. Only (temporary) solution is uninstall Google play store app updates. After that Google play store downloads will works until system install back update for Google play store...

It seems it is Google - MIUI nougat compatibility issue...

Thanks - it helped :)

Cant update apps throuh Google Play Store via Network data - it keeps waiting for WiFi connection. In store options i've checked updates in any moment

Mi4C
I had same issue this morning (mi4c - 7.3.16) and I solved in this way :
- start with wifi enabled
- open Play store
- disable wifi
- start an update (using mobile data)
- stop the update (using mobile data)
- enable wifi
After this last step, all updates worked fine in wifi for me.

Let me know if this works for you too

Still have widget problems on my MiNotePro. They are non available... Any ideas?
....OK, back to 7.3.16... AGAIN!

Last edited:
Reactions: Siekier
Super Mario works!

4% drain in 6h (overnight).... not bad.. waiting to see the rest of "improvements"..

No Playstore bug (until auto-update)

Thank's Xiaomi.eu team!!!
And how did you do the overnight battery drain test if the rom was uploaded this morning i just wanna know :)

Reactions: irwanrahimm
The problem of no sound reproduction of notification continues in the instagram application?

(IN REDMI NOTE 3) 7.3.23 ROM is drained fastly charge, I see 4 hours screen display time from full charge to none. It is 6-7 hours on two or three previous ROM. Also, 7.3.23 ROM scan wifi at low level. I don't see a lot of wifi network on previous version. I hope you fix them.

And how did you do the overnight battery drain test if the rom was uploaded this morning i just wanna know :)

Let's say : I have it since last night... because I know someone who knows someone who is a friend of someone...

Is so important from where I have it or when?? Are you question my credibility?
I thought you people will apreciate the feedback.

Until I flashed "the latest" I was on 7.3.29... previusly in another "beta" .. and so on... read my signature.. you'll figure it out!

Do you think they have 30 computers to "cook" in the same time roms for all devices? Do you think they don't test the "final" product? Do you think you have it "first" at first our in the morning? :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Any feedbacks on Mi4c users, how does this new update works and performed?
(I mean if there is heating issues, force closed, bugs, etc.)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: a4c
i'v update for Redmi 3S pro, first using the OTA, not working, my phone hang!
Then i try using TWRP, success update. no issue found yet.

I have problem on google play store, and I see google change things inside of your system, and Xiaomi has no idea for the moment how to fixing that…

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: George TIU
HM3 / HMNote3PRO / HMNote3SE reboot to TWRP via buttons combination for install update

hello i have HMNote3PRO
with versión 7.3.9

If i try to push Volume + and key Power not boot in Recovery mode,
boot in test diag mode.

What is key combination to boot in recovery in HMNote3PRO?

SOLVED
need push vol+ first that power

Thanks

Last edited:
I have problem on google play store, and I see google change things inside of your system, and Xiaomi has no idea for the moment how to fixing that…

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Buddy.. just install all Google Play updates..

I'll give you in QQ an zip file.. you will flash it and get rid of theese nasty auto updates..

Reactions: Daconi
Status
Not open for further replies.