MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With my Mi5 i can't download any apps from the Google Play Store anymore.

It keeps saying "Waiting on wifi", eventhough i'm connected to wifi and its working well because i can browse and open facebook etc.

Reactions: canijito
Hello guys!
I have Mi4c with bootloop after trying install this rom. Before it I had 7.2.9 rom on Android 7.0.
Steps:
1. Download rom and copy it to phone
2. try to install thru default update manager, but after reboot phone go into recovery (I have twrp). Try this step two or three times - nothing changed. Phone was working on previous rom.
3. try to install thru twrp, but process freezed on about 99%, and after that I have bootloop now.

What can I do now?

With my Mi5 i can't download any apps from the Google Play Store anymore.

It keeps saying "Waiting on wifi", eventhough i'm connected to wifi and its working well because i can browse and open facebook etc.
I'm the same problem, with RN4X MIDO

Not working yet - when I delete the update, then it re-loads with the same buggy version 7.6.08.N-all [PR] 149245622 with the same results.
Download Play Store version 7.3.07.apk.
Turn off Internet conection.
Go to Settings/Apps/Google play Store and force stop, delete data,uninstall updates.
Install Play Store v 7.3.07.apk.Turn on intenet connection and launch play store and then go to play store settings and uncheck update automatically option.For mi it's working fine since two days,no more play store updates and I'm able to download apps normally.

So are you saying the ONLY way for me to get the vibrate on unlock feature back is to root my device? Is there no other way you think?

At present that is the only method, I am aware of.

As for the official forums, I am registered there since last July, so I haven't tried to create an account recently, but heard reports like you experienced.

HelloI have a question, for last ROM 30.3.7

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Sorry it was wrong button, I would like to know if the new ROM have original xiaomi scanner app on board???

Hello I would like to know if this ROM Version have original xiaomi scanner app on board for redmi note 2.

Mi5s
47725b0afa911ad6f354260d10a55027.jpg
4c786d9356da4d648e500aeb8e2401dd.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Morning, I have this issue. Reboot few time it will ok
still not working

someone can suggest me a decent rom for mi5? it is from marshmallow's last rom that battery is ridiculous, roms full of bugs and no solution by weeks, is the stable rom reliable? if yes i'll switch and stick to it, i am done with weekly update never saw such big amount of bugs all togheter.

Last edited:
still not working

someone can suggest me a decent rom for mi5? it is from marshmallow's last rom that battery is ridiculous, roms full of bugs and no solution by weeks, is the stable rom reliable? if yes i'll switch and stick to it, i am done with weekly update never saw such big amount of bugs all togheter.
with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.2.1.0.NAACNEB_v8-7.0 widget problem is gone but app store wifi still a problem

Reactions: Santobs
I became beta tester for Google play services and tried this way as well but no success... I still get waiting for WiFi error messages. I have read clean install the ROM fixes this issue at some users...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Very unlikely at least for me: it started several days after clean flash of 7.3.23
Still no official statement about this serious issue?

Downloaded rom for wt86047 three times from both links in first page. Installed after a full wipe but i'm stuck at boot logo everytime. I'm back to last week update and all went fine. Don't know if I'm the only one having issues with this new update.

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I installed stable version V8.2.3.0.MAGCNDL for my MI5S and now I have a problem with Security app who is crashing everytime I tried to open it. I have a backup with 6.2.22 who was working but after restoring it I have the same problem.

Note: I cleared Security app data.

Please some help.

@ingbrzy any chance to have latest Mido stable or are you waiting for 8.2.x.x release?

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Status
Not open for further replies.