MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows how to fix android system wakelock after charging to 100% on Redmi 3S?
Problatic since 02/2017 on two devices.

FYI:

Finally I have found the permanent solution against "Waiting for Wi-Fi" Google Play Store download issue. I have had this issue and I tried everything before, but the real permanent (long-term) solution is the clean install only:

0. Install proper ADB, Fastboot, Device drivers and latest Miflash tool on your PC
1. Install latest china dev fastboot ROM via fastboot mode with MiFlash clean all flashing option
2. Install latest TWRP recovery via fastboot mode using ADB commands
3. Reboot to TWRP recovery using ADB commands
4. Wipe: Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache, Internal storage
5. Reboot to Recovery
6. Copy XIAOMI.EU ROM.zip to internal storage and install the ROM (copying from PC to Phone works in TWRP recovery mode as well)
7. Reboot to system

Missing widget and Google play store download issue will be gone.

Result & proof (my own screen recorder): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpT1NhZ3ZaVFlsYkU/view

As you can see no more issue with the latest ominous Google Play Sore app update (version 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] 149245622)

Tested on Mi5

Stuck at boot logo.

Try this one, confirmed by many to fix the issue, myself including
http://en.miui.com/thread-560832-1-1.html

Tried out that too, as soon as Play Services gets updated the issues starts again.

iUMNvjJ.png
tnx pjgoncalves, seems playstore works :)

Last edited:
Ok i have a definitely solution for the wifi problem
But need root permission
1-Dowload lucky patcher
2-Go to toolbox and choose "patch to android"
3- check 2 options
"Signature verification"
"Disable verification"
Uncheck "only pach dalvik-cache" and apply
4 - wait and your phone will be restart
5- open lucky patcher tap on talkbox again and "install modded Google playstore"
6- choose latest version and install
7- your phone restart again
And... Done my friend...
No wifi problem
Nice work dude

Reactions: pjgoncalves
I tried all method. But waiting for wifi on google play. i can not download or update any app.
Google play allways update itself.

HELP
Mi5

I tried all method. But waiting for wifi on google play. i can not download or update any app.
Google play allways update itself.

HELP
Mi5
This method 100% works. Little updated yesterday. Tested by myself.
You can to ignore steps 2 & 8 if not used.
1) log out of Google account
Settings>>Other Accounts>>Google>(three dots at bottom of screen) More
2)Disable Android Device Manager
Setting>>Additional Setting>>Privacy>>Device Administrator>Unchecked (Android Mevice Manager)
3)Turn Off "Mobile Data" & "WiFi" (or turn on "Flight Mode"). For preventing early autoupdating services immediately.
4) uninstall updates and clear cache to following apps PlayStore, Google services, Google framework
Setting>>Installed Apps>>PlayStore>>Uninstall Updates>>Clear Cache>>Clear Data
Setting>>Installed Apps>>Google services>>Uninstall Updates>>Clear Cache>>Clear Data
Setting>>Installed Apps>>Google framework>>Clear Cache>>Clear Data

5)Restart the phone
6) TURN ON "Mobile Data" & "WiFi" (or turn off "Flight Mode")
7) Login Back to Google
Setting>>Other Accounts>>Add>>Google
8)
Enable Android device manage
Setting>>Additional Setting>>Privacy>>Device Administrator>Check (Android Mevice Manager)

Last edited:
Reactions: davidesocci
I have wi-fi problem from yesterday! Is it possible that, for some strange reason, the update starting after some time? I have 4 app waiting for the wi-fi tonight and now they are just update!

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

I tried previously and it worked just temporary. As soon as the system installs back 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] 149245622 Google play store app update then issue back immediately.

Interesting:
I am on 7.3.16. I did not update, because I saw this version have a "waiting for wifi" problem. And today... I saw "waiting for wifi" on statusbar. This problem reached me. I think there is no connection between miui version. I tried to clear data and cache, but despite of it, it did not work. It seems for me there is no temporary solution.

This howto work for me!

2) uninstall updates and clear cache to following apps PlayStore, Google services, Google framework
Setting>>Installed Apps>>PlayStore>>Uninstall Updates>>Clear Cache
Setting>>Installed Apps>>Google services>>Clear Cache>>Clear Data
3)Restart the phone
4) Login Back to Google

which one is working more than 5 minutes?

Mine. It's working since Thursday evening! I had no problem at all!

Imediately after you log with google acc, head to settings and check: do not autoupdate!

I did this and for almoust a week Im enjoying this rom.

Ofc.. there are also (I counted: 3) other methods...posted by our coleagues. None of them tried by me, because as I said... I did the above, and I had no problem.

I cannot upload here the moded playstore app from 4pda forum... so be it! I will not share it.

Not because I'm mean, but because I don't want to go extra mile, and upload it somewhere else, then post here the link. Too much steps..no mood to do it.

If you want in the future this "kind" of help.. talk with the forum admin to allow patches, zips, files, pictures to be uploaded easy.

I have no time to find workaround ways.

This howto work for me!

2) uninstall updates and clear cache to following apps PlayStore, Google services, Google framework
Setting>>Installed Apps>>PlayStore>>Uninstall Updates>>Clear Cache
Setting>>Installed Apps>>Google services>>Clear Cache>>Clear Data
3)Restart the phone
4) Login Back to Google

This method 100% works. Little updated yesterday. Tested by myself.
You can to ignore steps 2 & 8 if not used.

Yeah, as every solution works for a while until system installs back Google play store update 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] 149245622 version.

Last edited:
No! It's works permanently. I have updated GP 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] and all works fine (installing/updating apps)
Step-by-step precisely by UPDATED manual
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-3-30.39428/page-20#post-362878

Old manual have temporary effect.

Ok then please make similar screen recorder what I did here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpT1NhZ3ZaVFlsYkU/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpT1NhZ3ZaVFlsYkU/view
I would like to see in the video exact Google play store app version, ROM version and many downloads are in progress just like in my screen recorder. I am looking forward. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Andkor and graw2
New issue.
Can't send sms with Cyrillic letters to iphone. Blank message with spaces instead of letters is received.

Status
Not open for further replies.