MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please correct the mobile date bug on MI5S! I cant pass of the 5 KB!!! And Fingerprint reader, never read right at the first time.

How i do a donwgrade for the older update??

Thanks for the ROM works great no bugs found yet.
Only dutch translation faults I post them to the tanslators

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi 3S met Tapatalk

I have a new Problem since today with my Xiaomi Redmi Pro (this Rom)

Thanks for help

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My Mi5 either with Global or with Xiaomi.EU have the issue, rooted or not it doesn't change.
The issue persist.
I haven't tested the workaround that was posted by @graw2 because with his method the phone doesn't even complete the first boot and stays stuck at Mi logo.

Since then I have got back that issue, so not worth to try.

Reactions: Headbanger82
Guys try this one

8027f7c73ddcdcdd35d4aff33c28a399.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: arvios
App store doesn't install or update anything!
It says waiting for wifi, or waiting for internet connection..
Help

Ive installed the newest version of google play (7.08 something like that) and then when i opened gmail the app tell me i must update google services from play store. Once i have updated, google play says its on 7.03 version and doesnt update, i download apps without waiting wifi problem. I dont know if play store will update in the future...at the momento works fine on this version

Edit: once ive rebooted the phone, google play updates 7.06... The problem persists

Last edited:
Imo there are two kinds of people:

1. Those who have already got Waiting for WiFi Google play store bug
2. Those who will get Waiting for WiFi Google play store bug

:)
I have to say you are fully right!!!
After two days that I applied successfully the supposed working solution the PlayStore does not work now again.
Reading also other posts current my conclusion is that there's no permanent solution so far. All suggested solutions work for a few minutes or in the best case for a few days.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

Is the Google play issue affecting devices running nougat only?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Isn't it quite shocking that the wifi problem has persisted for so long now without any fix? Have Xiaomi even acknowledged the problem?

I solved the Google Play problem. Very easy!!!
donwgrade android 6.:))))

I only search in applications "google play store" and touch on uninstall, after go to the play options and deselect all automatic updates and notification. Thats all.

Im on Nougat.

Is there a specific guide for update from 6.12.22 on mi4c? (Android 5)
If you wish to update it on MIUI Nougat just download the rom, disable unlock pattern, select the rom from phone update menu and install it. After this apply for unlocking bootloader on en.miui.com/unlock, after some days you'll receive permision and unlock bootloader with MiFlash Unlock Tool. After unlock Flash TWRP recovery 7.0 libra from cmd, root it if you wish by flashing SuperSU via recovery. Good luck and happy flashing!

Reactions: Lextravis
I only search in applications "google play store" and touch on uninstall, after go to the play options and deselect all automatic updates and notification. Thats all.

Im on Nougat.
Yes I konw that. but this is a temporary solution.
google play update itself. can not stop it. and then again wait wifi...

Status
Not open for further replies.