MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4C, MI4S, MiNotePRO 7.3.9 RELEASED
Disable unlock pattern before update!
Hello again. I make a screencast with the new screen recorder app. Just go to quite place or use your headphones when you will see it. There I show that I'm really have sounds in silent mode. Even after clean install. Seems like screen recorder or YouTube have a bug, watch from 1:11:35. Yap, there is a bug. Tried to upload 3 different videos from screen recorder to YouTube, each time Youtube thought the video was too long. Oh, also there are no any sounds on this video on YouTube. Trying to upload it to other source. Here we go. I've uploaded the same video to cloud. Please, @ingbrzy check it. OMFG, something wrong with this screen recorder app. This video lasts 1:10, but YouTube and Yandex think, that it lasts 180+ minutes. Seem like I can't prove sounds in silent mode now.
Please, anyone on Mi4s with latest build, can you turn off the sounds, go to quite place, hold your phone near you ear and tap on icons on homescreen.

Last edited:
Hey. If you don't want to clean flash, try the following:
Boot up recovery and go to the file manager,
Then navigate to /data/system/
And look for the following files:
  • gatekeeper. password.key
  • gatekeeper. pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Delete them and reboot. You should be set. You'll just have define your password/pattern again.
THAAAANKS!!! Works perfekt for me!!!

Does this rom for mi4c relock the bootloader ? If yes is there any chance that in the futur it will not ?
Every 7.0 build will relock your phone when you come from 5.1 for the first time. But only one time. It is because of new bootloader.

Mi4c 7.3.9 still no discount in calculator but on official china dev all Ok.

Install this official calculator UPDATE an all will go on.

Last edited:
Hey. If you don't want to clean flash, try the following:
Boot up recovery and go to the file manager,
Then navigate to /data/system/
And look for the following files:
  • gatekeeper. password.key
  • gatekeeper. pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Delete them and reboot. You should be set. You'll just have define your password/pattern again.

Worked for me, perfect, many Thanks !

Is there a possibility to flash from Stable xiaomi.eu to another Stable xioami.eu ROM without loosing data/settings?

Ops, sorry. I mean Android 5.0.
and there is some problem with your video i think, the screen doesn't move at all + the duration is 1hours+
Yap, already noticed it. Just watch last 1:20 of it, seems like there is bug in YouTube or screen recorder app. And there is no 5.0 for Mi4s ;)

Last edited:
Hello
Thank you for update.
I steel have issue with file transfert (notre working) when USB debugging is activated.
Mi4c device

Of course, why not?
I thought it is only possible from the weekly updates to upgrade without loosing data/settings.
Could I also flash from a stable rom to a weekly updated rom without setting up the phone completty new?

I thought it is only possible from the weekly updates to upgrade without loosing data/settings.
Could I also flash from a stable rom to a weekly updated rom without setting up the phone completty new?
Yes, you can.

how you clean install your mi4s if I may know ?
flash latest Android 5.0 mi4s eu rom through miflashtool and then flash android 7.0 via twrp?
Thanks
Already had the last ROM development 6.12.22. From there by update I put the ROM Android 7

Enviado desde mi MI+4S mediante Tapatalk

On Mi Note Pro, the cube effect to change screen was bumpy and it is now running smoothly. Well done!

Stable rom for Redmi 2 pro (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_V8.2.1.0.LHJCNDL_v8-5.1.zip) has been relisted yesterday. What was the reason for this and what has been fixed? The first upload (5th of March) was very buggy so I had to revert back to 8.1.

Got 'no SIM card' error when upgrading from 6.12.22. Reflash, same problem. Mi max 32. Restored now.
Should I go earlier nougat version before this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.