MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am facing camera issues on 7.2.16.So as always i tried to access twrp via updater app to change the rom.But instead of going to recovery mode,phone only switched off.So tried to access recovery mode manually but nothing happened. I thought may be this rom doesn't come with any twrp.so i tried to install twrp via fastboot.But if i press power+vol - only fastboot logo appears and nothing happens afterwards.If i leave that in that situation, phone gets switched off.What should i do now?

I installed 7.3.9 on my MI4S now my phone is locked.The password doesn't work.
What to do now?

CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Screen didn't light up whenever a message with a verification code was received (03-07)

Home screen
Fix - Issues with the positions of icons after restoring Home screen layout from Mi Cloud (03-07)

Other
Fix - Errors occurred after creating Second space (03-09)

Optimized GPS
QtaT66N.png
Hello

Please can you send me the name of gps app that you are using?
Many thanks for your great work

Sent redmi 3S Pro

Please, anyone with Mi4s on the latest build, can you go to quiet place, turn off sounds on your phone, hold your phone near the your ear and try to tap some icons on homescreen. As for me, there are very quite sounds, when I tap icons.

I saw, that the website MIUI , has A new stable version for dior ( Redmi Note 4G Single SIM Global with label »V8.2.1.0.KHIMIDL") or (Redmi Note 4G Single SIM China) with label "V8.2.1.0.KHICNDL". Please, update it.

With best wishes Miha

Hey. If you don't want to clean flash, try the following:
Boot up recovery and go to the file manager,
Then navigate to /data/system/
And look for the following files:
  • gatekeeper. password.key
  • gatekeeper. pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Delete them and reboot. You should be set. You'll just have define your password/pattern again.
ive downgraded to an earlie version, but it is still locked.

On Redmi 4 Prime, Mi Account does not synchronise because of Blocklist [error message is misspelled - "connect charger to resyme syncing"] if Do not disturb exceptions are activated. The solution is to delete data of Blocklist installed application, but then the exceptions from Do not disturb are deleted as well.

Does anyone have any problem with apps and games force close? I have many, for example foot ball manager mobile xcom

Status
Not open for further replies.