MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i has update ver 8.3.9. But notification light not active. Pls help me fix it
You need to go to apps settings and manually turn them on (one by one). Notification light is turned off by default. Try search the forum it was already discussed, I also posted a print screen.

Reactions: Mario1944
Won't this change also our calculator language? Or will it stay with system language?
System language and discount function working. I tested it now.
800 - 15 % = 680.
ddc3a7a67a7b5360de8171ad6176f5e5.jpg

Reactions: Arincu
7.3.9 on mi4s is awsome...!!! Thanks dev.. love it... hope they will release the stable rom soon. For mi4c too. Bcz my wife's phone is mi4c. And i thnk she'll loved too about this progress... keep it up team..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

System language and discount function working. I tested it now.
800 - 15 % = 680.
ddc3a7a67a7b5360de8171ad6176f5e5.jpg

Now it works. But to work first I had to input 100 and press the percentage button. Before I did this nothing happened when the percentage button was pressed. Weird... But working properly now. Thanks.

Reactions: vladpaul
honestly why they keep updating the old android for mi5s? Why not release android 7 and improve it?

this update for Kate is best having in mind all the 4 behind.
doze is working properly, android consuming less than 15%, stable and fast.

@ingbrzy, is it posible to add calendar in searchbox options?
Thanks in advance.

Now it works. But to work first I had to input 100 and press the percentage button. Before I did this nothing happened when the percentage button was pressed. Weird... But working properly now. Thanks.
Nice to read this. You welcome.

Reactions: Arincu
this update for Kate is best having in mind all the 4 behind.
doze is working properly, android consuming less than 15%, stable and fast.

@ingbrzy, is it posible to add calendar in searchbox options?
Thanks in advance.
Have you tried without mobile data and WiFi how battery loses over night? I lost 20% tonight.

Have you tried without mobile data and WiFi how battery loses over night? I lost 20% tonight.
none.

check with betterbatterystats what's consuming most.
another thing, with android tools, turn off all the xiami's broadcasters and unnecessary services.
that works best.

How can I enable smartcover mode on Redmi 3S? I can't find the option anywhere and if I search for it, it can't be clicked.

72530be418333846eafa1cdb6b18a4ec.jpg

How can I enable smartcover mode on Redmi 3S?

On kenzo the option is found here: - Settings - Lockscreen & Password - Advanced settings - Smart cover mode.

Is it the same for your device?

Note: - The "Unlock with Bluetooth Device" option here only works with xiaomi devices.

none.

check with betterbatterystats what's consuming most.
another thing, with android tools, turn off all the xiami's broadcasters and unnecessary services.
that works best.
Touching the system with android tools to disable services should not be neccessary. But thanks for the tip, will try it.

Do not waste your time here. Buy a Pixel smartphone, pay Google developers team to update your phone daily. Maybe in the tomorrow update you will find the function of teleportation, mind reading by scanning, and your phone will start to cook for you fried eggs and chips.
and useless members...

On kenzo the option is found here: - Settings - Lockscreen & Password - Advanced settings - Smart cover mode.

Is it the same for your device?

Note: - The "Unlock with Bluetooth Device" option here only works with xiaomi devices.
It's supposed to be there, but it's not.

Hi, recently updated to the last version 7.3.9 my Ido and surprise, my phone can't enter Twrp recovery previously installed, and unable to enter Fastboot too......i activated the options under development options, reset phone with + pressed, i enter the menu and select "recovery" or "fastboot" and the phone restarts normally to the Miui SO. With the computer, y enter Adb and send the command "adb reboot fastboot" and the phones restart to the Miui SO again..... ¿ What happened here ?

Thxxxx.

Hi, recently updated to the last version 7.3.9 my Ido and surprise, my phone can't enter Twrp recovery previously installed, and unable to enter Fastboot too......i activated the options under development options, reset phone with + pressed, i enter the menu and select "recovery" or "fastboot" and the phone restarts normally to the Miui SO. With the computer, y enter Adb and send the command "adb reboot fastboot" and the phones restart to the Miui SO again..... ¿ What happened here ?

Thxxxx.
U updated wht device from wht miui version?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I installed 7.3.9 on my MI4S now my phone is locked.The password doesn't work.
What to do now?
Nobody here read the instructions before flashing?
It says very clear:
Turno off unlock pattern "before" flashing

Enviado desde mi Mi Max mediante Tapatalk

instaling this rom (7.3.9) from 6.12.22 with clean install and succesfull in my device (mi 4c)
everything looks good untill i want to transfer data from my PC(windows) and my internal storage can't detect
was try to enable/disable usb debuging but still not detect
any solution for this problem??
help... please...

Status
Not open for further replies.