MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah weather widget shows next alarm in Santa Claus theme. You don't need to use the full theme only the clock widget after theme downloaded

Or install Weather Mate from play store for the widget showing next alarm

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I prefer weather clock from the play store. It's got lots of widgets to choose from.

Hi guys

Specificly registered to tell you I love the rom and work you do. Running the 7.4.14 right now with no issues.

Happy Mi5s customer and Rom user

flashed on top of eu rom 8.2, so far so good. under testing :D
1.png

Mi4c. Everything seems to be working fine. I don't like the new icons size. It feels like the screen as shrunk. :p

Thanx for upload. unfortunately SIM1 recognition is lost.

Just the second sim is working right now on my Mi4s. tried restart, switched the sim cards and that didnt helped.

Reactions: sndpbbx
Very good one , Play store fixed, Widget fixed too (mi5) (I don't have second space nor dual apps)
Finally the one release I was expecting since 7.3.23
Widget issue is still there. I disabled dual apps and second space but after reboot widget are lost.
The workaround is reset phone and never use dual apps and better also second space. This is not a workaround but invasive limitation.

From MI5 64GB

Hello guys! It's my first time to have a Xiaomi device (which is Mi4c). When I install this rom, do I need to wipe data/cache or should I flash it over my previous rom which 7.4.6? Thanks in advance

Hello guys! It's my first time to have a Xiaomi device (which is Mi4c). When I install this rom, do I need to wipe data/cache or should I flash it over my previous rom which 7.4.6? Thanks in advance
Same question here, should I download the Rom, put it in the internal storage and just use the updater tool?

That would be awesome

Reactions: Christian Manar
Hi. When I receive a phone call or when I call someone, I get this alert :
Clear this app data in Settings > System app and try again.
It was the same in the previous release.
Before I was on your stable ROM.
Any help ?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.