MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Rif, i already download it, but it is only a battery theme, i do export but nothing find on the "personalize theme menu" to personalize status bar
Do i miss something ?

I do not have SuperSU, I do not have ROOT (I don't need this to use the device)

It seems that on previous ROM worked fine.
Color temperature can be adjusted only in Automatic contrast mode

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Color temperature can be adjusted only in Automatic contrast mode

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I haven't option: Automatic contrast mode :( On previous ROM was such an option (probably :) ).

@Grellenort Click on Standard or Increase. And you will no longer have the option of regulation.

Last edited:
Stefano i have installed this weekly ROM on my mipad2 like every week, no problem with reboot or something like that for me.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Ok,
Installed this morning, no reboot, thank you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 76luca
Can i update directly from 6.12.22 MIUI 8.2 ? I have Redmi Pro 3/64.
I did it before just with downloading new version, and selecting file from update. Will it work again.
Newer asked for wipe or anything...
I'm new with this, but i like Xiaomi...
Thanks...

I have some problem with this rom with my MI5 64GB

1. Pokemon Go is not working
2. Play some music with poweramp.. Then lock the screen.. After a while the music stops playing.. But when you turn on the screen the music play again

Anyone have the same problem with me?

2. Play some music with poweramp.. Then lock the screen.. After a while the music stops playing.. But when you turn on the screen the music play again
Change battery usage permissions for the app. (Settings - Battery and Performance - Manage app battery usage - choose apps)

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Reactions: Ayam07
On my MI5 if i dont touch the phone for a while all the apps automatically force close, and i have to open all the apps again, this happens since the room 7.4.13/14. This happens to anyone else?

Change battery usage permissions for the app. (Settings - Battery and Performance - Manage app battery usage - choose apps)

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)
Thank you very much..it solve my number 2 problem
I change background settings for my poweramp to No Restriction and it works great..

Hi Xiaomians,
How's batary use for redmi note 2 on this Rom ?
Thanks.
I've just installed it...so I'll let you know later...
At the moment I can't see not so much improvements...it seems...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

On MI5 everything works ok? Any problems? I want to be sure if it's ok before installing. Thanks in advance for any reply !

Status
Not open for further replies.