MIUI 8.3 7.4.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ! I have the Redmi Pro and now I'm very happy with its performance - I would like to have a way to reduce more the CPU speed so I could have more battery while online browsing.
Many thanks to you and to your team. I love my device now.

When you'll update to Android 7+ I will also Donate 20 Euro.

I donated now 10 Euro just to keep up your good work for my Redmi Pro. Cheers to Omega also ! :D Have a beer guys :)

Install it with no problem on redmi pro..
But I hope long screenshot will be enable on next update and improve the camera app.
Thank you :)

So,I've installed this ROM on my Mi4C and it all went well,but I can't get past the starting screen it can't find my wi fi or mi cellular data....and I can't start using this ROM.

народ , а обновление по облаку приходит ?
просто только первый раз поставил прошивку от xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
So,I've installed this ROM on my Mi4C and it all went well,but I can't get past the starting screen it can't find my wi fi or mi cellular data....and I can't start using this ROM.
у меня на mi4c проблем нет , только что батарея быстро садиться

Reactions: Andkor
I have bugs on playing YouTube video via mi browser. I can't get full screen to work. The video will pause and stop playing when stretch to full screen. phone is redmi note 2 from is the current version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

@Ico_Sopot I have an FPC model which is working!

Booting to recovery bug still there! But in my experience if you manually boot it at least once after rom install and boot, then you can boot to recovery again.

народ , а обновление по облаку приходит ?
просто только первый раз поставил прошивку от xiaomi.eu

!ylper a rof gnipoh ruoy fi hsilgnE ni epyT

Last edited:
Would not it be better to have audio programs like supersu, aduia fx yada dolby atmos? At least it would be good to have a sound program. Thank you for your work, but also consider our suggestions

@Ico_Sopot I have an FPC model which is working!

Booting to recovery bug still there! But in my experience if you manually boot it at least once after rom install and boot, then you can boot to recovery again.

Not work in my case.I think this method work for you because you have Radon kernel.I saw somwhere on other forum and LOS Gerrit that there was some patches for reboot to recovery problem because custom ROm s also had this problem with newer MIUI firmwares flashed.
One thing that's weird to me is that in Kenzo ZIP of Xiaomi EU ROM there is no emmc_appsboot.mbn and in some other devices I saw that there is that file which is bootloader.Before in older weeklys bootloader file was in ZIP. I dont know maybe it is removed because of locking bootloader again after flashing , and to avoid that.
And again i the other hand , maybe this is the reason for reboot to recovery problem.

Last edited:
Would not it be better to have audio programs like supersu, aduia fx yada dolby atmos? At least it would be good to have a sound program. Thank you for your work, but also consider our suggestions
No supersu please. We should have the option to have root or not. I like the way it is now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have installed this release on my Redmi 4.
In the battery saving options, I have added Sports Tracker to "do not limit" group. When I start workout in Sports Tracker and lock screen, after around 10 mins app is killed and stops recording my workout.
Does anyone have similar problem?

In MIUI 8.2 I remember there was an option for allowing apps to use GPS in the background.

I have installed this release on my Redmi 4.
In the battery saving options, I have added Sports Tracker to "do not limit" group. When I start workout in Sports Tracker and lock screen, after around 10 mins app is killed and stops recording my workout.
Does anyone have similar problem?

In MIUI 8.2 I remember there was an option for allowing apps to use GPS in the background.

Try to lock sport tracker in memory

ingbrzy improve browser,can't open video from daylimotion and oder sites,need some codec,im opening with aditional browser,but i do not to change mi browser its ok for oder thinks
im on hennessey 7.4.20
thanks aniway
ingbrzy podobrite browser,nece otvoriti video fajlove od neke stranice,snalazim se sa dodatni browser koji to radi,ali zasto imati 2 browsera
pozdrav

Hi guys, when will the new Xiaomi.eu be released based on Android 6.0 for Redmi 3 Pro?
Please, I'm waiting for a long.

Thanks, Stefano :)

Hi guys, I've been using Lineage OS since one month but I'd like to go back to xiaomi.eu weeklies :)
Any particular advice? I suppose a clean install is a must...

Status
Not open for further replies.