MIUI 8.3 7.4.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell your phone and log off from the forum. Your comment is false, improvements are made every week and someone is spending its own precious time for us to be happy with the xiaomi devices

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
I'm not talking to you.

Reactions: Tarik B.
Is there any way to fix the bad audio quality due to the noise cancellation on a mi5 stable eu rom? I've tried to change the audio record mode with no results( shooting a video) and disable the audio cancellation in the phone menu but it doesn't appear.
Thank you so much to the people who spend their time developing this rom!

Hi, anyone has problem with the search sync on "mi account"? It's the only element that i can't sync.

Thanks.

Can someone tell me what to do.. How to install those updates (i do ota) so the widgets will work after reboot.. Mi5 64gb... Please!!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

@TRabZonLu Except for "Kate", majority of xiaomi.eu roms are based on China Developer! Not Global, so your looking at the wrong changelog!
My device Xiaomi Mi5s
1- Sorry. The icons are a bit small according to the global rom. How do I make a big icon?
2- Facebook articles are too big compared to others How to fix this?

@ingbrzy : Feature to check Rain forecast in Weather is stripped down. I guess not working in Europe? Thanks for the release!
What do you mean?I have this:

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-27-12-23-53-440_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-27-12-23-53-440_com.android.browser.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 532
  • Screenshot_2017-04-27-12-25-28-129_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-27-12-25-28-129_com.android.browser.png
    453.4 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
Installed the new Realease on my Redmi Note 4, Everything is working fine.
But since a few releases i can not install Mario Run in it. Everytime i try to find it in the Appstore it tells me, that the Page can not be found. Has anyone else that problem?

/edit: Nevermind, read in another thread that rooted phones can not install mario run

Last edited:
Installed the new Realease on my Redmi Note 4, Everything is working fine.
But since a few releases i can not install Mario Run in it. Everytime i try to find it in the Appstore it tells me, that the Page can not be found. Has anyone else that problem?

/edit: Nevermind, read in another thread that rooted phones can not install mario run

You can install the APK and be able to play for a few minutes but after a tiny while you'll get an error. You then can either delete a specific file and play again until it blocks again or delete game's data, re download it and play for a few. In other words, nobody got time for that :)

Reactions: Gr1nch
@ingbrzy in mipad 1 there's no reading mode, and wake up function with buttons does not work, although it's activated, if you could fix it would be great :)

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.