Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
It's a shame that someone is paying attention to this guy (Igor), while many-many Hebrew speakers are using the EU versions, and don't have any alternative. People that are using the Mi4C, MiNote Pro, Redmi Pro and more, do not have a global rom to turn to. The EU rom was the only rom with Hebrew support. Real shame...
so you can continue with updating translation for us.. let me know when its done...

jackwulff

Members
Apr 4, 2017
hello, can i use the Redmi 4A ROM for the global version of this mobilephone? Specs looks like the same but 32 GB ROM and Band 20.

Motox

Members
Jun 3, 2011
Can someone please help me
I activated 3d touch for my mi5s 64gb 3gb ram (German)
But it doesn't work

maxlory88

Members
Feb 22, 2017
Good morning. A question to MI4c owners. In en.miui.com last developer fo Mi4c is 7.3.30 but in xiaomi.eu is available file 7.4.6. to download. I can download this or i wait. Someone have install 7.4.6??
Thanks.

Andkor

Members
Jan 4, 2017
Mi4c
нет - Опять же, нет пульта дистанционного управления
- Вы не можете изменить тайм-аут экрана
- Play Market not fixed the "Waiting for Wi-Fi network"

Last edited:
Reactions: SuxDD
Oct 26, 2014
I don't know if stability issue affects Redmi note 3 pro 'kenzo' (because 7.4.6 China dev. has been suspended), but from know the last 7.4.6 'EU' works like a charm!
Thanks team!

Roman P.

Members
Apr 7, 2017
Hello,

what are the steps to install the latest MIUI (Android 7) for mi4c? Once I saw a set of instructions in February firmwares but they disappeared in new released, are they still actual? Or should I use twrp for upgrading as I used to do for android 5.1 based MIUIs? Just a bit of confused.

Thanks,
Roman

wysless

Members
Jul 5, 2015
Hello,

what are the steps to install the latest MIUI (Android 7) for mi4c? Once I saw a set of instructions in February firmwares but they disappeared in new released, are they still actual? Or should I use twrp for upgrading as I used to do for android 5.1 based MIUIs? Just a bit of confused.

Thanks,
Roman
1, Install china fastboot rom
2, Install TWRP via fastboot
3, Copy xiaomi.eu rom to phone and install
4, Ready

If it locks your BL, unlock it.

sndpbbx

Members
Aug 3, 2016
Hello,

Thanks,
Roman
You can flash latest ROM through the TWRP.

Malin

Members
Mar 3, 2017
Anyone having problems with the gps? Note 4X

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.