MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that someone is paying attention to this guy (Igor), while many-many Hebrew speakers are using the EU versions, and don't have any alternative. People that are using the Mi4C, MiNote Pro, Redmi Pro and more, do not have a global rom to turn to. The EU rom was the only rom with Hebrew support. Real shame...
so you can continue with updating translation for us.. let me know when its done...

hello, can i use the Redmi 4A ROM for the global version of this mobilephone? Specs looks like the same but 32 GB ROM and Band 20.

Can someone please help me
I activated 3d touch for my mi5s 64gb 3gb ram (German)
But it doesn't work

Good morning. A question to MI4c owners. In en.miui.com last developer fo Mi4c is 7.3.30 but in xiaomi.eu is available file 7.4.6. to download. I can download this or i wait. Someone have install 7.4.6??
Thanks.

I don't know if stability issue affects Redmi note 3 pro 'kenzo' (because 7.4.6 China dev. has been suspended), but from know the last 7.4.6 'EU' works like a charm!
Thanks team!

Hello,

what are the steps to install the latest MIUI (Android 7) for mi4c? Once I saw a set of instructions in February firmwares but they disappeared in new released, are they still actual? Or should I use twrp for upgrading as I used to do for android 5.1 based MIUIs? Just a bit of confused.

Thanks,
Roman

Hello,

what are the steps to install the latest MIUI (Android 7) for mi4c? Once I saw a set of instructions in February firmwares but they disappeared in new released, are they still actual? Or should I use twrp for upgrading as I used to do for android 5.1 based MIUIs? Just a bit of confused.

Thanks,
Roman

1, Install china fastboot rom
2, Install TWRP via fastboot
3, Copy xiaomi.eu rom to phone and install
4, Ready

If it locks your BL, unlock it.

Hello,

Thanks,
Roman
You can flash latest ROM through the TWRP.

Anyone having problems with the gps? Note 4X
908d72a9ff5f36340852da6d24653351.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.