MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Root is on china, on xiaomi.eu we must wait. Stop, you must wait, i dont use a root on xiaomi.eu.

U have a problems! Found a good doctor...
I only asked a question! Someone says me to use SU 2.79... But don't work!
maybe others will want to know...

On Mi4c I see new quickcharge icon (like on previous build on Mi5), nice.

Update is ok, device is smooth. Lagging was only after first reboot for few minutes. Btw, china dev suspended due to themes bug but only for devices based on android 7.0/7.1

Successfully updated my "Kenzo"!

Noticed that the security patch level is at 2017-04-01, bulletin!

Also noticed we have a "LTE" icon instead of "4G" in status bar!

Bug with rebooting to TWRP still present, but once you have Manually booted it at least once you can use boot to recovery using the advance menu.

It's a shame that someone is paying attention to this guy (Igor), while many-many Hebrew speakers are using the EU versions, and don't have any alternative. People that are using the Mi4C, MiNote Pro, Redmi Pro and more, do not have a global rom to turn to. The EU rom was the only rom with Hebrew support. Real shame...
@ingbrzy
You see what I mean? These people are a waste of time.
These eliran and kfir haven't touched the translation for over a year, and they still think it's "the best".
This is as low as you can get, I regret the days I spend preparing the updated translation for ingrates like these, who like to get stuff for free but none of them has the will and the skill to actually participate.
Israelis be Israelis, I guess.

@ingbrzy Thank you so much!!
I'm using xiaomi.eu roms for the last two years years and it's great.
I have a request: can you please update the stable build for the Redmi Note 3 Special edition 'Kate'. The latest miui 8.2 is already on en.miui website and i would like to use it.

Thanks again for your work :)))

Reactions: lzwfkv and Raff222
Hi. Im install this soft on twrp and error 7: Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"

Im use Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro. Help :(

On Mi4c I see new quickcharge icon (like on previous build on Mi5), nice.

Update is ok, device is smooth. Lagging was only after first reboot for few minutes. Btw, china dev suspended due to themes bug but only for devices based on android 7.0/7.1
Hi, Is there a bug in Screen timout
?

Redmi 4 Prime, Weekly wallpaper again without translation into Russian. At miui.su translation is.

Attachments

• xiaomi.eu.png
    xiaomi.eu.png
    860.5 KB · Views: 545
  • miui.su.png
    miui.su.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
Lost my recovery on mi note pro, gps doesnt work and wifi is having issues.

Could anyone please point me where to download the recovery for mi note pro and how to install it?

Every next dev rom is worst then previous ... Where you go Xiaomi with this builds?

I tend to contradict you.

I'm using 7.4.5 (cooked ytd) and its nice. I started to like it. I have 1.24h SOT and still 75% remaining. I expect a nice SOT at the end of the day... :)

And the rom is quick and smooth. GPS working, themes are working. And I see no impediment making this DAILY till next good release.

BTW... I'm a big fan of 7.5.9.0 and MIUI 7 roms... but this one..I like it!

Update for Redmi 2 813 not work. In TWRP error 7, and reboot to twrp again. Update on Chinese rom by Mirecovery, also does not work (error). I installed the previous one (7.3.30), this works.

Problems with gps and notification panel... Redmi note 4X 7.4.6

Fixed notification panel with reboot, any idea how to fix the gps?
def46ee001b23256455df40981f948c3.jpg
593c7e8ca62ac3035ea362a3dde3b266.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.