MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this update on Redmi Note 2? Anyone who has it, can you tell me if you found any major bug?

Where I can find the Mi5c twrp recovery?!? on androidfilehost there isn't mirror to download the
TWRP_song.zip

Mi cloud won't sync messages and call history (contacts sync works).
Tried a clean flash without SuperSu or other apps installed , problem still persists.
Can anyone using MiCloud confirm this ?
Using Mi 4S

Reactions: maly2006
Where I can find the Mi5c twrp recovery?!? on androidfilehost there isn't mirror to download the
TWRP_song.zip
I download normally.
Mi5c=meri=song i have 2 twrp for mi5c
85eae5525aa561f97590b3121d5c4f7f.jpg

Do not work sort icons by phone shaking.

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Reactions: Motox
Hey guys,

Recently I'm experiencing a crash whenever I try to buy something from the play store or any kind of in-app purchase.

I should also note that the fingerprint scanner is not working since then. Everytime I try to add or delete a fingerprint I get an error; like: "Couldn't remove fingerprint, try again later."

Any solutions?

Anyone could explain to solve problem with Google play store app on mi5.
I can't update and download new app. It seems "finding wi-fi"....
Thanks.

I tend to contradict you.

I'm using 7.4.5 (cooked ytd) and its nice. I started to like it. I have 1.24h SOT and still 75% remaining. I expect a nice SOT at the end of the day... :)

And the rom is quick and smooth. GPS working, themes are working. And I see no impediment making this DAILY till next good release.

BTW... I'm a big fan of 7.5.9.0 and MIUI 7 roms... but this one..I like it!

As soon as Google fixes their Store I'll come back to Xiaomi.EU too...

I tend to contradict you.

I'm using 7.4.5 (cooked ytd) and its nice. I started to like it. I have 1.24h SOT and still 75% remaining. I expect a nice SOT at the end of the day... :)

And the rom is quick and smooth. GPS working, themes are working. And I see no impediment making this DAILY till next good release.

BTW... I'm a big fan of 7.5.9.0 and MIUI 7 roms... but this one..I like it!
In every new update GPS is fixed, in another is allready bugged. In one battery drain like crazy, in other got good battery life. WTF developers work in that things that allready is working ok i dont understand.

In every new update GPS is fixed, in another is allready bugged. In one battery drain like crazy, in other got good battery life. WTF developers work in that things that allready is working ok i dont understand.

Sometimes fixing a bug end up breaking something else...
And based on the fact that two identical phones with identical hardware reacts always in a different way the only correct way is to try out on every device every time...

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Hello
Please do you have a solution for this problem
Since 5 update the dns seem wrong so i can't use usb tehering or wifi tethering
how i can change the dns?
Screenshot_2017-04-07-16-58-54-536_com.mediatek.connectivity.png

Last edited:
Redmi Pro (HMPro, omega).
Since a version 7.3.30 I have a problem with a network flapping between Wi-Fi and 3G networks.
How can I fix this? Every update I should to downgrade to a 7.3.9 version (the most stable and powersaving version for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.