MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to download Redmi Pro ROM it can not find any mirror,why?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Mi5c Ita language.
Thanks.. Good work...
LTE no problem and also 3G work With TIM

Last edited:
Salve,
Sono italiano e spero che comprendete la mia lingua usando Google traduttore,

Ho notato che in XIAOMI redmi pro 4/128gb "il mio dispositivo" mancano tantissime funzioni che potrebbero essere inserite magari nei prossimi aggiornamenti. Vi elenco quali..

In fotocamera comandi vocali sempre attivi " se impostato dall'utente " Cattura, chees, scatta.
In videocamera il comando vocale "registra" per avviare una registrazione.

Nell'app Musica mancano addirittura le impostazioni per migliorare le tracce audio ad esempio Bassi o equalizzatore per settare i parametri fondamentali Delle nostre canzoni preferite.

Aggiungere la possibilità di sistemare in automatico le app in scala alfabetica A-Z con un comodo tap nella nostra Home perché è davvero incasinata, oppure di sistemarla con uno shake dalla A alla Z..

Spero che nei prossimi aggiornamenti inserite questi comandi perché possano renderci un esperienza XIAOMI unica e divertente.

Grazie mille e buon Lavoro
Michele.

Last edited:
Anyone has such issue? Seems some users do. No solution though...
182660cfa6116b801a93b6b80b5199ba.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
Same issue here. Mi5. Seems like xioami server issue.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: soldatino
Google now not working from home button or even with Google now launcher.
Had this issue in every version of the rom
Same problem for months on the mi5s (weekly rom)

Hi,

How to fixed "waiting for wifi" issue in playstore? I did already uninstalling updates on playstore but still it's going back on the issue after downloading 1-2 apps.

Need help, Mi4c user.

Reactions: BiOs1010
Hi,

How to fixed "waiting for wifi" issue in playstore? I did already uninstalling updates on playstore but still it's going back on the issue after downloading 1-2 apps.

Need help, Mi4c user.

I think at the first post already mention it's Google problem and they are finding solution to fix it.

Reactions: Asher Micaiah
Thank you for the timely release! I appreciate this.

However, for this release, I observed from 100% at midnight I got only 66% battery when I woke up at around 7a. I even put the phone on battery saving mode. NOTE that there was 1 skype message and 1 fb messenger message that was causing the phone's notification led light to blink and that acc. to battery history it was waking up from time to time. The app that used most battery is Android System and Android.

Using mi5

Anyone else have the problem of clock/time on notification area not updating and being stuck at a specific time?
I have this problem for months and it annoys the hell out of me and it stays with every update, is there any solution for fixing this?
Using RemiNote 4 MTK

I had the same problem with widgets but was resolved with a clean installation 7.4.6. Play Store problems "Waiting for Wi-Fi" still exists
Clean install with all wipes?

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Home button long press to open google now doesn't work, even if it is configured. How to enable it?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, my second viber can NOT import phone contacts, and also it is not possible to add contacts to it ! Is there any solution to resolve the problem with the second Viber?

This happened after an update in january.

Hello, I fix the google play in my Mi5.
But you need to use Titanium Backup. Freeze Google play and install another version with Aptoide.
Work for me.
Do not update all apps with Goggle play store... the error come back. Uptade manualy

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
Hello, I have a Redmi 2 pro HM2014813,
So far, I downloaded the weekly updates without problems, however this week has appeared this error:

Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"
Proceso updater termino con ERROR: 7
Error instalando archivo zip \'/sdcard/download/xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_7.4.6_v8-5.1-1.zip\'

Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.