MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When turn off autobrightness it remain in that level instead return to normal brightness.

Problem for me with Mi5 since 7.3.9. Will you fix it or it is a xiaomi problem?

All Android 7 ROMS on my MI4S has the following issues:
1. Chrome randomly closes (no any error messages, application simply closes)
2. Battery drain as hell (due to google gms permament eatinh 25% cpu)
3. Music skips, tried a number of players (stock player, google play and other from play market)
Any exeprience same issues? Any ideas?
I got same issues in Android 6, Mi5s Plus

Enviado de meu MI 5s Plus usando Tapatalk

Discovered more problems with RN2 - MTP didn't work, windows explorer can not show RN2.

Try this:
Solution after Windows 10 update brakes MTP file transfer and phone can't be recognized by the PC in transfer files USB mode.

I have had this issue and I successfully managed to fix it:

Connect phone and choose transfer files USB mode on the phone > open device manager on PC > find the MTP with ! mark and right click on it > update software device > browse on my computer for driver software > let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > choose Android Device > choose "MTP USB Device" > Done

Or this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...soft-wpd/9f900903-50d8-4935-939d-5dbf8d6bd1d0

Reactions: simone_g76
@graw2 should I use latest TEST TWRP build (3.1.0), stable TWRP (3.1.0) or latest 3.0.2-3 on Mi5 after fastboot flash of a China Dev with MiFlash?
Last time I tried it was with the test one (which is the latest available via XDA) and ended stuck on Mi logo.

Mi4c. There is problem with SMS in Russian.
When I sent messages in Cyrillic blank messages were received...
BR, Alexey

Hello thanks for the resubida of this week for the mi5.
I have a problem with personal notifications,I think it's a problem about the aplication "themes" miui could you check it please?
It does not play the added personal audios. Thank you

Last edited:
[Quote = "Paulo Nóbrega, mensaje: 363.881, miembro de: 147078"] ¿Soy yo que "OK Google" no funciona en todas las pantallas? sólo funciona si pulso el icono del micrófono ...
mi5s [/ QUOTE]
You must give permissions from the application security, permissions, automatic start ...

@graw2 should I use latest TEST TWRP build (3.1.0), stable TWRP (3.1.0) or latest 3.0.2-3 on Mi5 after fastboot flash of a China Dev with MiFlash?
Last time I tried it was with the test one (which is the latest available via XDA) and ended stuck on Mi logo.

Just use latest stable TWRP the same that is integrated in the ROM. Please follow these steps below and you will be fine. I done it many times in last week.

1. Flash latest china fastboot ROM with clean all option (once the system booted switch off the phone and start phone in fastboot mode)
2. Flash latest stable TWRP via fastboot mode using ADB commands
3. Boot to TWRP using ADB commands
4. Format data and reboot to TWRP (repeat this step and red lines after format data will be disappeared)
5. Simply copy ROM.zip to root of internal storage while you are in TWRP and install the copied ROM
6. Reboot to system

Reactions: Headbanger82
My mi5 does not connect with usb mtp mode to computer data transfer.

Does anyone have the same problem?

My mi5 does not connect with usb mtp mode to computer data transfer.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Follow below steps, I successfully managed that issue:

Connect phone and choose transfer files USB mode on the phone > open device manager on PC > find the MTP with ! mark and right click on it > update software device > browse on my computer for driver software > let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > choose Android Device > choose "MTP USB Device" > done

Last edited:
I changed the setting in the default USB configuration menu (mtp mode instead of charging) in the developer options.

Now it is operating normally

Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.