MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help please. I'm Mi5 user and I don't know what's going on with the application battery settings and auto start permission. It doesn't matter how restrictive I put an application (i.e. Amazon, Whatsapp, google fit) whenever they internally receive a message or anything, they just open and I receive the notification. But this is not the weirdest thing, for some reason the application keeps running in background and waking up to receive more notifications.

I find this ridiculous, as we have an option tu just kill every background process and it was perfectly working in the near past, but since 7.03.10 or so, the auto start permissions just don't work, neither the app battery settings. If this will become a normal behaviour I think is better to remove them.

I'm so mad with this, because I was so comfortable selecting just a few apps to keep running in background because I don't like being annoyed with tons of messages from social networks. But now it has become a kind of "spam" for me.

Someone who can help me? Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Florentim
Anyone else with poor battery life?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Here! See my post before, I'm Mi5 user. I think it is due to the (now) useless auto start permissions and the app battery settings. The apps now can run in background whenever they want in my experience. So this means a worse battery life.

I don't know if is a problem just in Mi5, MIUI problem or just from great xiaomi.eu development.

What doesn't work for you..? and yes, its song/meri... Xiaomi cant decide how to name it...
The battery on the redmi note 4 mtk is bugged. I charge it to full and then unplug it and it drops to 95% in 3 minutes. What gives? This is a mess.

I'm currently using this update. So far so good. Thanks for fixing the playstore issue.

qzdAJPI.png

Anyone have a problem can't extract file and save offline youtube video?? They said that insufficient storage
I'm using MI5 64GB..and have 45+GB Free space

Edit:
Clean Install and problem is gone
But i have another problem about VoLTE Option is grey out..i can't turn it on..any idea??

Last edited:
Me too. I have Redmi Pro, i don't know why.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
Extremely poor battery life on Redmi Pro. First time in 3 months when I needed to plug it to the charger.
Also some of the apps who shouldn't send me notifications are active.

Reactions: Morvarid
Extremely poor battery life on Redmi Pro. First time in 3 months when I needed to plug it to the charger.

Yes, you are right, I disabled apps and they are active in backround and send notifications. Over night my battery drained 10% on standby.

I have a problem with sms in the last fw. When I'm sending the message on Russian the recipient gets an empty one. If I'm using English it works properly. May be someone else has had such problem and has already found a solution?

Little laggy scrolling etc on kenzo with this latest, after I flashed universal performance mod, its very smooth :)
Battery is fine...about 7-8%/h with normal usage.
8h30min SoT and still have 34% left.

I was using custom roms for kenzo since december and now returned back to miui atleast for a while.
I tried Nitrogen OS 7.1.2 which is also amazing...but both have minuses and pluses...
:)

Mine is the opposite. Some apps that i need to have their notification, it doesn't work, like Instagram, although i have activated it.

Sent from my Redmi Pro

@ingbrzy
When i finish call conversation the phone become little laggy, must press home button to dissapeared end call meniu. Please fix this, Man.
Oky doky?
Best Regards,
Vlad

Good battery life on Redmi Pro without the fixes
d60ddf68c9c2e979f7dd6785d57f4dfd.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Pro mit Tapatalk

Good battery life on Redmi Pro without the fixes
d60ddf68c9c2e979f7dd6785d57f4dfd.jpg

But how? Your setting are all on default, or you set something special because I only get 4h of SOT with minimum usage of phone?

I was getting only 4 hours too. Two weeks ago I did a clean install on my Redmi pro. Since it works very good.

[Quote = "Paulo Nóbrega, mensaje: 363.881, miembro de: 147078"] ¿Soy yo que "OK Google" no funciona en todas las pantallas? sólo funciona si pulso el icono del micrófono ...
mi5s [/ QUOTE]
You must give permissions from the application security, permissions, automatic start ...

I did... unless i'm missing something...
I gave all the app permissions, allow auto start, no restrains on background activity in the battery settings.. all i can think off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.