MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Android 7 ROMS on my MI4S has the following issues:
1. Chrome randomly closes (no any error messages, application simply closes)
2. Battery drain as hell (due to google gms permament eatinh 25% cpu)
3. Music skips, tried a number of players (stock player, google play and other from play market)
Any exeprience same issues? Any ideas?
Confirm 1/2 problems on my mi4s.

Found interesting problem. If you come across. I have downloaded file at work. Try to install and the phone didn't go to reboot. Just came home. Download again and it is just fine. Wireeeeeed. So, FYI. Good day to every one :)

My photos have a yellow tint since the last 2 or 3 builds - Redmi 4 (Prada).

Also, the wake time after pressing the unlock button is very noticeable now, can take up to one second when before it was pretty much instantaneous.
The memory management is also not very good, BlackPlayer will close if I open a couple of apps for example.

in TWRP, when i do standart factory reset, my private files still stays in the phone.
which advanced wipe i should do to delete all extra files ?

Reactions: Topche
Data, cache, all except SD card And system, the last option you lose ROM you installed

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Works well on my Mi4c. I had already fixed my Google Play issue following a thread on Miui forum but this new ROM didn't reintroduce this issue again. Thanks for maintaining Xiaomi EU Roms.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

All the Android 7 ROMs, battery have less duration for me, over 12hrs less than miui 8

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Anyone try the 8.2.2 Stable for Redmi Note 4 MTK? I cannot get it to boot after multiple download and installation attempts...Just sits at Miui screen

Somebody else has 4G icon instead of LTE?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-11-20-10-35-068_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-11-20-10-35-068_com.miui.home.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 377
Chrome crashing randomly has been a problem for me since update to marshmallow. Today I installed Chrome Dev and so far not a single crash. I'm on 7.2.16, Mi4.

Hi everyone. Related to the Play store bug "waiting for wifi" I found out that only happens if you try to download or update just one app. If you have more than one it will update just fine, but then the last app won't because it's bugged.. It's really weird.

Hi everyone. Related to the Play store bug "waiting for wifi" I found out that only happens if you try to download or update just one app. If you have more than one it will update just fine, but then the last app won't because it's bugged.. It's really weird.
Irrelevant as it already fixed permanently and the fix is integrated in the ROM

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Wich version is your Play Store in the latest developer?
See below but it doesn't matter which GP version in the ROM because it updates itself automatically, so this is the current:

543cd60853e500879af3420461bf4207.jpg

Reactions: kriszut
i have 3 questions, with short answers please :)

my MI5 has TWRP3.1 + root+ bootloader unlocked+ global developer rom 8.3
all ok perfect. with TWRP i did factory reset ( which contains data and chache wipe) to have everything clean.
But

i still have some old application folders, files, even my old media inside the phone!
how to clean them? i want to delete all files which is not about new system.

1) in TWRP;
advanced - wipe system
or
advanced - wipe internal storage?

which one?

2) and if i delete all, i want to reflash new rom without quiting from TWRP,
, but new rom zip file will be deleted also i think ! so how can i reflash?

3)
i ve changed imei number of my phone , i hope my new imei number will not be deleted?

i have 3 questions, with short answers please :)

my MI5 has TWRP3.1 + root+ bootloader unlocked+ global developer rom 8.3
all ok perfect. with TWRP i did factory reset ( which contains data and chache wipe) to have everything clean.
But

i still have some old application folders, files, even my old media inside the phone!
how to clean them? i want to delete all files which is not about new system.

1) in TWRP;
advanced - wipe system
or
advanced - wipe internal storage?

which one?

2) and if i delete all, i want to reflash new rom without quiting from TWRP,
, but new rom zip file will be deleted also i think ! so how can i reflash?

3)
i ve changed imei number of my phone , i hope my new imei number will not be deleted?

1. Wipe data + cache + dalvik/art + internal storage or choose format data and then reboot to recovery

2. Just simply copy ROM.zip to internal storage while you are in TWRP and connected to PC or use USB OTG pendrive

3. Basically IMEI not affected by any wipe but I have factory IMEI number

Status
Not open for further replies.