MIUI 8.3 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says mi5 fixed, but mine isn't. I have to uninstall updates every time I want to download an app since there's no way to prevent updating
Are you sure you installed the rebuilt and reuploaded 7.4.6 release?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Which twrp version do u have? And did you make clean install? My Mi4c is not good (twrp 3.0.2.0 with dirty flash from 7.3.16 to 7.4.6)

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I just cleaned cache & dalvik. I flashed from 7.3.30 via twrp 3.0.2.0...

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi
I'm having a little trouble with my RN3 kenzo at the moment.

I tried unlocking my bootloader officially last year (October), but the unlock tool wouldn't reach 100%. So I unlocked it unofficially and flashed a custom ROM (NXrom). But accidentally locked it again last week after flashing firmware.

I followed this guide, it's also for kenzo (/redmi-note-3/how-to/kate-guide-install-lineage-os-locked-t3546154) to install twrp and lineageOS on my phone without unlocking my bootloader. I flashed 7.4.6 firmware (/redmi-note-3/development/firmware-hmnote3proglobal-t3574361).
Now I'm having issues with wifi and LTE. My wifi keeps disconnecting (every 10 minutes or so), and my mobile date connection keeps fluctuating. I can't find any answers on XDA, other than 'update your firmware'. Which I did, obviously, but that didn't solve my problems.

Would flashing latest EU rom solve my wifi and LTE issues and would they remain solved when I go back to nougat rom? Also, would I keep twrp when flashing this EU ROM?

Thank you so much for you answer! Sorry if I asked too many questions
Sorry, I couldn't post the complete links to the xda forum, some spamfilter on this forum.

Last edited:
It says mi5 fixed, but mine isn't. I have to uninstall updates every time I want to download an app since there's no way to prevent updating
I have mi5 and for me it is fixed. Check you really installed latest rom verifying md5 check sum

From MI5 64GB

Hi
I'm having a little trouble with my RN3 kenzo at the moment.

I tried unlocking my bootloader officially last year (October), but the unlock tool wouldn't reach 100%. So I unlocked it unofficially and flashed a custom ROM (NXrom). But accidentally locked it again last week after flashing firmware.

I followed this guide, it's also for kenzo (/redmi-note-3/how-to/kate-guide-install-lineage-os-locked-t3546154) to install twrp and lineageOS on my phone without unlocking my bootloader. I flashed 7.4.6 firmware (/redmi-note-3/development/firmware-hmnote3proglobal-t3574361).
Now I'm having issues with wifi and LTE. My wifi keeps disconnecting (every 10 minutes or so), and my mobile date connection keeps fluctuating. I can't find any answers on XDA, other than 'update your firmware'. Which I did, obviously, but that didn't solve my problems.

Would flashing latest EU rom solve my wifi and LTE issues and would they remain solved when I go back to nougat rom? Also, would I keep twrp when flashing this EU ROM?

Thank you so much for you answer! Sorry if I asked too many questions
Sorry, I couldn't post the complete links to the xda forum, some spamfilter on this forum.
You need to post elsewhere on this forum. The weekly thread gets locked.....weekly and that means tomorrow.

@ingbrzy Good evening, please tomorrow add all your features for mido. We miss them. Miui.it added it, but we want your ROM! Thanks in advanced

When I'm connected on a 3G/LTE Network, the security app is showing me stop working constantly. At WiFi I've no problem.
14ac9483aaeb2a019e9166018d9624e8.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

@sndpbbx
Why you complain about .eu ROM, you have the choice of China developer and China Stable as well as Global Int.
If you guys are all so clever, use your own cooked ROM and leave us in peace with all the comments.
Ok, nice try.
1. There is no global for my phone (but I don't need it, it's awful);
2. I've just asked to fix few bugs, nothing else. But I asked every week and didn't get any support for a long time. To be precise, since the beginning of the year.

When I'm connected on a 3G/LTE Network, the security app is showing me stop working constantly. At WiFi I've no problem.

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk
translation issue.. report it to your language repo...

Status
Not open for further replies.