• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 4X (Mido, qualcomn)DEV bug:
WPA2-PSK for password does not work (it doesn't stay that, just revert back the previous setting).

dogiex
Did this, but it says Hardver test running... and just disappear. I have a yellowish screen, and I want to make sure what version LCD is this exactly.
I can test those when I get home, got Mido also there.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Hello everyone, so now with the proximity sensor problem when it's okay - when will it be next update - could not it be released a fix sooner?

Thanks for your reply but I can't see any MI6 Rom to download. I already checked few seconds ago.

The question/dubt about MI6 Recovery is always valid.
TWRP for Mi6 is available (but chinese only).
Global rom is not, all version until now got bootloop. Dev is finding error and hope new Rom will appeare next Friday.

Reactions: MuttleyMB
If that's the case I'm wondering how some sellers say they got Official Global ROM from Xiaomi and they put it on their devices.
Many vendors say that they have global rom installed. Truth is that many of them have chinese installed with custom vendor rom with google translated system.

Many vendors say that they have global rom installed. Truth is that many of them have chinese installed with custom vendor rom with google translated system.

Hmm, I even asked those sellers and they are saying it's official global ROM not available on the website yet.

Hmm, I even asked those sellers and they are saying it's official global ROM not available on the website yet.
Yeah that could be true also.
That they released a beta stable rom for the devices they just released and not yet ready to be truly stable for public.

Yeah that could be true also.
That they released a beta stable rom for the devices they just released and not yet ready to be truly stable for public.

Do you know how to buy the mi6 online from Xiaomi and get it for the price of 360 USD? I could use a forwarder to get it to me...

Do you know how to buy the mi6 online from Xiaomi and get it for the price of 360 USD? I could use a forwarder to get it to me...
Directly from xiaomi you have to be in china I guess. I have used one Aliexpress shop who sends genuine phones, but with that price from vendora you have to wait like 6 months though

Directly from xiaomi you have to be in china I guess. I have used one Aliexpress shop who sends genuine phones, but with that price from vendora you have to wait like 6 months though

Yeah I know many aliexpress sellers who sell genuine phones but they add like 100 euro to the price Xiaomi sells them for lol. Also many other websites offer those phones for a much higher price...

Mi5S Plus. Fresh Installed. This is the best rom ever for my phone. Smooth and battery durable.
Fully charged at 7am, and now 9pm, my phone still have 20% left. Even today is Sunday, I've lot of free time using the phone than working day
Thank you dev !

Mi5S Plus. Fresh Installed. This is the best rom ever for my phone. Smooth and battery durable.
Fully charged at 7am, and now 9pm, my phone still have 20% left. Even today is Sunday, I've lot of free time using the phone than working day
Thank you dev !
What's your SOT?

Hi!

Which version should I download for my Mi4 LTE? I want to use stabile version, but I don't know which one to download.
The last build should be good. 92,17% of beta testers who get daily updates before the weekly gets released recommend this build. See screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-14-19-46-49-573_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-14-19-46-49-573_com.android.chrome.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.