Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it work in the blacklist lock application? Can someone who's been trying to answer? 7.4.20 does not work since the thread.

Redmi pro 3/64 x25 turkey (omega)

English pls. Procedure will know fron next build. that will based in Nougat 7.0. Until that, flash regularry like previous builds.

I don't understand.

He wrote that procedure for updating to android 7 will be explained next week cause this update is not yet nougat based. For this week update normally from TWRP, next week you should find the procedure for the nougat update, maybe in the first post.

Translation
Ha scritto che la procedura per l'aggiornamento ad android 7 verrà spiegata la prossima settimana visto che questo aggiornamento non è ancora con nougat, per questa settimana aggiorna normalmente da TWRP, per la prossima settimana dovresti trovare le informazioni per aggiornare a nougat, probabilmente nel primo post

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Dr.MTR
All perfectly! Thank you!

But there were moments I do not understand:
1. The kernel 4/5 = stopped. It does not matter if I start a game or a test;
2. A SIM card that is not selected for the Internet does not accept incoming calls, and rarely allows you to call from it. Regardless of the operator and position in slot 1/2 ...

Mi 4c 2/16

I don't use second space too, but of what I've been understood, if you just use one of the two options, DUAL APP or SECOND SPACE, you are just f...ed... in fact I use only dual apps and I can't update since 7.3.16

Widget still not working.

I don't use second space or cloned apps, never used!

I've tried to reinstall google search or shazam, re-added the widgets but at every reboot the will be deleted.

"Due to Android 7.0 Adaptation process, the last Android 6.0 version 7.5.11 for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus is released today. Starting from 15th of May, the Closed Developer ROM Testing begins, we expected to take 3 weeks for bug fix and optimizations.
2. Update for Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X/Qualcomm (4GB+64GB) suspended due to stability test."

Sounds good. My Mi5s Plus has a lot of battery drain for some odd reason.

Hopefully the closed builds in future will work out for the best.

Everything is o.k. for now except 1 thing:
since android 7 update there is no google voice output ( in google search) tried everything wiped all, tried all.....MI MAX 16/2GB

On my mi5c lose a internet connection on download 0KB/s but i have a 4G and full signal. Sms, mms work, but download broken. I on fly mode at moment and off, and downloas resume, but this bug have many times a day.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

[Quote = "albertkuba post: 368.479, membro: 136.957"] Si dice che oggi sarà rilasciato l'ultima 6.0 e dal 15 maggio inizierà 7.0, ma per la squadra di collaudatori chiusi, è chiaro.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX Mediante Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
The mix file says 7.0.zip not 6.0.zip
Man what things you dont understand? MIUI version is 7.5.11 but your Mix still is on Android 6.0 M. In next build will start with Android 7 Nougat. MIUI version is not related with android version.MIUI 7 != Android 7 ok ?

On topic: Someone to share impressions from this build? Some issues, battery in first 2-3 hours.

"Due to Android 7.0 Adaptation process, the last Android 6.0 version 7.5.11 for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus is released today. Starting from 15th of May, the Closed Developer ROM Testing begins, we expected to take 3 weeks for bug fix and optimizations.
2. Update for Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X/Qualcomm (4GB+64GB) suspended due to stability test."

Sounds good. My Mi5s Plus has a lot of battery drain for some odd reason.

Hopefully the closed builds in future will work out for the best.
I do not have battery drain on my mi5splus at all :/

He told me ingbrzy and says he is android 7.0
man do you have checked table in first post ?

qbMMhya.png

What Android version write for Mi Mix lithium code name ? i see Android 6.0. The end.

Reactions: albertkuba
@ingbrzy Does it work in the blacklist lock application? Can someone who's been trying to answer? 7.4.20 does not work since the thread.

Redmi pro 3/64 x25 turkey (omega)

Status
Not open for further replies.