Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ROM works fine on my Mi4c. Thanks

But what is that. Fingerprint scan?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How to update twrp? So i go to twrp and install image select recovery and select img file result is error.

No this is not an flasable image package.

Please proceed as described in first post of every weekly rom thread.
Follow the instructions that beginn with: Install TWRP via Fastboot mode ...

This ROM works fine on my Mi4c. Thanks

But what is that. Fingerprint scan?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's the partially removed MIUI assistant thingy. You can go to apps, defaults and for voice assistant set the Google App to use the Google Assistant

Reactions: kiddybean
Sorry, please describe more precise what error did you face?
TWRP compatibility for XIAOMI Mi MIX Android 7 / Nougat release:
New TWRP is needed - touchscreen is broken again.
Download the updated TWRP 3.1.0-0 for this weeks release here: https://www.nextgen-networks.de/down...mi-mi-mix.html

Works ONLY with Android 7.0 Nougat based weekly ROMs provided by:
  • XIAOMI.eu

With this release screen keeps unusual dark.-> Workaround: Set brightness to max in TWRP.
Final fix would be to build TWRP from the scratch based not yet released Android 7 / Nougat kernel.

Fun fact:
XIAOMI itself seems to provide an Android 6.0.1 / MM based weekly dev rom -> http://bigota.d.miui.com/7.5.11/miui...76ffa8_6.0.zip
And they call for beta participants for the Android 7 beta group??? -> http://en.miui.com/thread-610807-1-1.html

How to set brightness to max in TWRP because flash twrp display is dark.

I installed this weekly in my Mi5 and the Netflix app has ben disabled from Playstore. Its normal, or I need to make something?

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Hello, I also have the same problem, in the calls no longer the brightness sensor, the screen stays always lit, it does not work ok google ... solutions ??

hi after this updated,my xiaomi mi mix sensor proximity

It does not work anymore.
Who can help me with this problem, please?
thanks
i have xiaomi.eu developer rom 8.3 7.5.11
update weekly
Hello, I also have the same problem, in the calls no longer the brightness sensor, the screen stays always lit, it does not work ok google ... solutions ??

I downloaded the update zip. I use redmi 4 prime. but whenever I choose, select update package from updater, it shows , " Couldn't verify update package "
what should I do?

WHERE DOES SHOW MEMORY INFO IN MIX?
Follow those steps and u will see amount of memory available in multitasking. Last option when u go to Home Screen in settings. I would appreciate it if u would stop the use of capitals :).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-12-19-26-15-967_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-12-19-26-15-967_com.android.settings.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 441
I've seen someone else asked it already but I couldn't find any answer : can anyone provide more info about the 20 new items in themes? I can't find any difference.
Thanks

I've seen someone else asked it already but I couldn't find any answer : can anyone provide more info about the 20 new items in themes? I can't find any difference.
Thanks
Those new themes are available when u tap on Online in the Themes app according to the OP.

Reactions: joshuas_79
Status
Not open for further replies.