Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting eagerly on stable ROM for my Note 4 SD. Sometimes I get apps crash reports and also KLO crashes.

Here mi5s is taking a long time to charger, does anyone have any tips to reload at 1:30? Plz help.

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk
Is everytime when you charge, is that charging time? i notice that charging time depend on what battery level you put phone to charge. Somethimes took about 2:15hours to charge full, somethimes its charged to 100% for about 1:30 hours.

@ingbrzy is it possible to add emergency broadcast in the settings? I am from the Netherlands and here we have something called NLAlert. This makes use of emergency broadcasts to alert people when there is an emergency. I have read that this option is available in the global rom but since this is based on china rom I would like the see it being added to this rom.

I installed this version on my Redmi Pro X20 3G/32GB

It's running fine, with no issues to note.
Battery seems to hold the same as the 7.3.30 version I had before.

About this:
Optimization - RAM info isn't shown in Recents by default (05-09)
Optimization - Animation for clearing cache (05-09)
The RAM not showing by default, can be changed, but wasn't it showing the free amount AND the RAM you have free when you go the message saying "XXX MB Cleared"?? I believe it did, but I'm not sure.
Also, when you clear the RAM it shows "incorrect information"
Example:
You only have 1.1GB of 3GB.
You clear everything, showing it cleared 100MB
If you go back to the clear option, it will show 1.5GB free of 3GB.
So, it' was not only 100MB that was free .(this is just cosmetics, but thought I'd share).

Thanks for the good work!

< Mi Max Prime here >

Somehow, this time round. The official Global 7.511 works perfectly as compared to the China based eu rom 7.5.11 .

With eu rom 7.5.11, the auto brightness is still not fixed and mp3 keeps skipping.

With official Global 7.5.11. These 2 bugs are not present at all!

Reactions: albertkuba
Hello,

Installed 7.5.11 on my Mi5s: touch screen seem to be crazy, too sensitive, GBoard is impossible to use.
Anyone have this problem? Should be HW?

Stefano

CHANGELOG

Due to Android 7.0 Adaptation process, the last Android 6.0 version 7.5.11 for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus is released today. Starting from 15th of May, the Closed Developer ROM Testing begins, we expected to take 3 weeks for bug fix and optimizations.

Thank you! I was waiting for this update, can't wait to enjoy your awesome work on my Note 2. Best luck with bug fixing and optimizations.

That toast notification more than likely comes from the "Mail" app, so Clear that apps data!
Do you mean the standard 'Xiaomi Mail' app? Or apps like Gmail and Outlook? (I am using the last one).
Strange thing is for example when I am receiving a call, open the camera or Instagram, the toast most of the times shows up.

Hello to all,

I've recently installed version 7.4.20 on my MI4S and my previous version was 6.12.22.
I pretend ow to upgrade to this release (7.5.11) but i'm having problems installing the TWRP_aqua_7.0, for android 7.
The command "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" runs without any problem, but when running the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" I get the following message:

Downloading 'boot.img' ...
Okay [ 0.066s]
booting...
Failed (remote: bootimage: incomplete or not signed)
finish. total time: 0.090s

Can you help me.
Thanks,
Ivan Silva

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 486
Hello to all,

I've recently installed version 7.4.20 on my MI4S and my previous version was 6.12.22.
I pretend ow to upgrade to this release (7.5.11) but i'm having problems installing the TWRP_aqua_7.0, for android 7.
The command "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" runs without any problem, but when running the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" I get the following message:

Okay [ 0.066s]
booting...

Can you help me.
Thanks,
Ivan Silva

Do you mean the standard 'Xiaomi Mail' app? Or apps like Gmail and Outlook? (I am using the last one).
Strange thing is for example when I am receiving a call, open the camera or Instagram, the toast most of the times shows up.

Yes the 'Xiaomi Mail' app, it is probably running in the background when using other apps.

Another user had the same problem a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Martynnn
I installed this version on my Redmi Pro X20 3G/32GB

It's running fine, with no issues to note.
Battery seems to hold the same as the 7.3.30 version I had before.

About this:
Optimization - RAM info isn't shown in Recents by default (05-09)
Optimization - Animation for clearing cache (05-09)
The RAM not showing by default, can be changed, but wasn't it showing the free amount AND the RAM you have free when you go the message saying "XXX MB Cleared"?? I believe it did, but I'm not sure.
Also, when you clear the RAM it shows "incorrect information"
Example:
You only have 1.1GB of 3GB.
You clear everything, showing it cleared 100MB
If you go back to the clear option, it will show 1.5GB free of 3GB.
So, it' was not only 100MB that was free .(this is just cosmetics, but thought I'd share).

Thanks for the good work!
Yap i agree with you.
If i check with 3rd party apps, free ram only 1.1-1.2GB after clear ram and memory info in recent tray show 1.4-1.5GB, background apps running only whatsapp, gmail, line & instagram.

I believe too is just cosmetic showing free ram in recent tray.

Reactions: HidRo
We are already several who have asked about the delay of Note 3 SE. Pass the time and we continue without an answer ...

Hello to all,

Okay [ 0.066s]
booting...

Can you help me.
Thanks,
Ivan Silva
It seams that the Aqua TWRP has a bug. I suceded installing using TWRP Libra.

Hi guys, following my post on the previous page, I am trying to unlock the bootloader through the Miui unlock tool, but it says "your device is not supported". Anyone solved this? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.