• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ingbrzy said:
Due to Android 7.0 Adaptation process, the last Android 6.0 version 7.5.11 for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus is released today. Starting from 15th of May, the Closed Developer ROM Testing begins, we expected to take 3 weeks for bug fix and optimizations.

Can I ask you why 7.5.11 and 7.5.15 for the Mix are already Nougat? Not that I'm complaining, just want to know why. Is testing not necessary for this device? Again, just asking ;)

Im having an issue with changing my background, seems like the .apk is missing/removed/corrupted.

Anyone knows which .apk is responsible for changing the homescreen and lockscreen wallpaper?

Im having an issue with changing my background, seems like the .apk is missing/removed/corrupted.

Anyone knows which .apk is responsible for changing the homescreen and lockscreen wallpaper?

Why don't you just reflash the rom?
I remember there was a bug that prevented changing home and lockscreen wallpapers if not on the default launcher, back like 20/30 releases on my old Mi Max, try to revert to the miui launcher, change the background and go back to your favourite launcher. That's how I did it back then...

Thanks so much for that! It was driving me crazy not knowing what I was doing wrong. Seams so simple to flash a ROM, done it on my Mi4 and friends Redmi 2, but this Mi4 gave me a headache. Haven’t gotten around to try your advice yet but it makes perfect sense... mystery solved. Thanks again!
Welcome, there are 2 fastboot roms if I get it right(can`t read Chinese), probably beta and stable. Hopefully they have English at least. Afterwards you may consider twrp and .eu rom assuming compatibility with your device

Reactions: ivo.hr and mnikolce
Why don't you just reflash the rom?
I remember there was a bug that prevented changing home and lockscreen wallpapers if not on the default launcher, back like 20/30 releases on my old Mi Max, try to revert to the miui launcher, change the background and go back to your favourite launcher. That's how I did it back then...

Because of backups, reinstall of magisk, xposed and such.
Reinstalling/updating asks a bit more than just placing a missing .apk.
Im using MIUI launcher already, nothing else.

Im also on last week's release, it's not that old. :)

Same here, Redmi Note 2.
Full reset works but after two days same problem again.

Welcome, there are 2 fastboot roms if I get it right(can`t read Chinese), probably beta and stable. Hopefully they have English at least. Afterwards you may consider twrp and .eu rom assuming compatibility with your device
It would be nice to know if they have English at least. I assume no google services or play store. Worst of all I suspect it's full of bloatware apps. Flashing twrp and EU ROM would be ideal but it could be risky, I wouldn't like to end up with a bricked device if there is also compatibility issues like with global ROM.

I used the chinese version only to overwrite with the stable .eu rom, after a month i dirty flashed the weekly (because the updates, i have a mi5s).....all stills working perfectly

volte is grayed out..clean flash.. anyone knows why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-19-07-51-37-543_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-19-07-51-37-543_com.android.phone.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 656
Status
Not open for further replies.