MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think unlocked bootloader is the reason

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk
Oh that could be, yea, I do have an unlocked bootloader.

But how am I supposed to put a custom ROM on if I don't have the bootloader unlocked in the first place?

Or am I thinking about something else here...?

rom build 7.5.11 fc in avia mediaplayer mi5s 3/64
Screenshot_2017-05-23-18-45-28-467_com.miui.bugreport.png

When we will have Nougat for redmi note 4 MTK, I see version 4X has already Nougat

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Hi all, so I have redmi note 4 mtk and this rom is really great for battery life and most other things. The only thing I know is not working is the light sensor. Is there anyone for whom it's working?

Hi all, so I have redmi note 4 mtk and this rom is really great for battery life and most other things. The only thing I know is not working is the light sensor. Is there anyone for whom it's working?
OK so I've done the test for light sensor and this time it's working , maybe it was a glitch this morning, I dunno.
c66d629beebd185663213ec395582eb9.jpg

When we will have Nougat for redmi note 4 MTK, I see version 4X has already Nougat

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk
You'll need to ask xiaomi. Not looking very likely, qualcom are good at releasing sources, meditatek aren't hence why support isn't as good.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Could someone help me please. I tried to install the global 8.2.5 from xiaomi.eu on my redmi 3s via twrp. Despite the full wipe (without otg) the system didn't boot (I thing I didn't disable dm verify in the right moment). I was able to boot into recovery. Now I have this problem - in recovery, I can't reboot recovery, it reboots to the system. I flashed the recovery again but the result is the same. Anyone?
BTW this version is working fine on redmi 3s. I cannot say too much about the battery life because I didn't charge the phone to 100%.

It's not an update issue but Netflix with root,read so.e post above.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
Hoooo, ok thx. I didn't know.
I was trying to run the magiskhide with this ROM and I could not

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Could someone help me please. I tried to install the global 8.2.5 from xiaomi.eu on my redmi 3s via twrp. Despite the full wipe (without otg) the system didn't boot (I thing I didn't disable dm verify in the right moment). I was able to boot into recovery. Now I have this problem - in recovery, I can't reboot recovery, it reboots to the system. I flashed the recovery again but the result is the same. Anyone?
BTW this version is working fine on redmi 3s. I cannot say too much about the battery life because I didn't charge the phone to 100%.
Global 8.2.5? From xiaomi.eu? Afaik are there no globals for 3s on xiaomi.eu and the highest stable is 8.2.3...

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

The Version of Redmi Pro is 7.5.19 on the MiUi site but here we see the version 7.5.18 and here the result!Bug in Gallery!
jzmmg.png

Global 8.2.5? From xiaomi.eu? Afaik are there no globals for 3s on xiaomi.eu and the highest stable is 8.2.3...

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Not from xiaomi.eu, global 8.2.5 official. But it's about rebooting in recovery (from recovery). Thanks

sometime I got error message in Second Space like in attachment

and I wish both of space was rooted :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-24-13-32-49-001_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-24-13-32-49-001_com.google.android.gm.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 418
  • Screenshot_2017-05-24-13-33-15-706_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-24-13-33-15-706_com.miui.bugreport.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 391
Hi, what happened with the led notification, still not working?

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

Hello. Can someone help me. Im with the last week's update. How can I update this one to the latest? Do i need to have a clean installation or will i just flash this zip, clean caches and ready to go? I have some games that have data and im afraid it will be erased if i will have cleaned flashed.

Thanks.

Hello. Can someone help me. Im with the last week's update. How can I update this one to the latest? Do i need to have a clean installation or will i just flash this zip, clean caches and ready to go? I have some games that have data and im afraid it will be erased if i will have cleaned flashed.

Thanks.
Use updater app choose update package from menu and it will update it for you automatically, or just go to twrp and manually install .zip file and after that wipe dalvik/cache and reboot system and you are done.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

Status
Not open for further replies.