MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery doesn't open if I return back to older ROM (Redmi 3)
Did you wipe data when downgrading rom? You could try wiping the data of the app. But expect other problems from the downgrade.

Found this while using wifi, sometimes it comes up, dont know why.

If it happens again, click on view summary and there should away to copy the report here (not screenshots)..

Nevertheless besides that my google now problem is solved now, my bluetooth issues hasn't change...
Anyone got a solution for that ?
everytime i get a call on my phone the connection to my bluetooth headset gets cut off after just a few seconds. i have wiped my phone and paired it several times now. no changes.

Does anyone know what was made with optimization of system memory in latest versions?
It looks like RAM is clearing itself independently. App opened a few hours ago begins to refresh itself totally in case of return to it. So last moment of usage the app disappeares. Could it be fixed in settings? Turning off memory optimization in "developer options" doesn't help me.

Hi.. im a mi mix user and I have few problems with 7.5.11. I know it's.on test now but maybe i can help a little.
So first of all proximity sensor is not working but this is from almost begining not last update.
Next is settings> display> sleep ..can't change time. When I choose 2 or 5 minutes there's only cancel button. If I tap on a screen and window is hidden there's still 1 minute, no changes.
Also many apps want launch or randomly closed. For example PDF reader few camera apps Lightroom.
Also I have problem with my service and data. Randomly I'm disconnected totally from internet and att service in NY. And this is also almost from the beginning. I have to use LTR discovery app to reset all service then is good again. Sometimes I'm connected automatically without any app.
Next thing is when i received a txt msg is divided. In one msg I received like 6 7 words only buy when I send full message is together in one bubble. But I don't know if this is on xiaomi site phone or provider or sender.
I don't think I have to say about no delivery reports, apps closing when not used -not working on the background like some should.
I think that it from what I remember and those are most annoying problems.
Hopefully at least one you can fix I'll be happy.
Thank you for good and hard work.

I have the ROM installed now (before there was some "stable" multilanguage from the shop installed) and the camera quality now is really poor :(

Before installing the Xiaomi.eu ROM, the pictures were perfect. :(

Anyone else with this issue?

Last edited:
Does anyone have problems with the notification light on Kenzo? It only works when charging, I think it is all ok in the settings

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Guys, my phone is getting warmer with these last two new roms anyone had this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

If it happens again, click on view summary and there should away to copy the report here (not screenshots)..
Yup, it happens again, when i click "view summary" it doesnt respon, suddenly back to lockscreen & not found such a report that show log.

I knew there was something i have done in the past :-D
Thank you very much for your help :) I works now :)
No problems. Lock google app to memory so it will work after rom update.

Device: Kate
Translator: Finnish

Will i can to dirty flash my Mi5s with the Nougat "first" weekly update without losing apps or configs?? (Bank-tan app -.-).
Actually on weekly past week

You can not select the time to turn off the screen.
Then what is this:

7774c1d5fa625e20bc7befa3301de462.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Hi peeps!

Music Playback Control on headsets seems to be broken on Redmi Note 2. Could somebody confirm?

Symptoms:
  • If you set it to Volume Control buttons are doing their job.
  • If you set it to Music Playback Control buttons don't do anything in the Music nor in the FM Radio app.
  • Headset buttons are working fine and re-assign-them in settings sadly does not resolve the issue.

Mi4c. After 24h of use everything seems to be working fine.
Mi Browser YouTube videos finally work in fullscreen mode.
The only bug I've spoted so far it's that there are a few icons in the security app that are still messed up after optimization.

Hi peeps!

Music Playback Control on headsets seems to be broken on Redmi Note 2. Could somebody confirm?

Symptoms:
  • If you set it to Volume Control buttons are doing their job.
  • If you set it to Music Playback Control buttons don't do anything in the Music nor in the FM Radio app.
  • Headset buttons are working fine and re-assign-them in settings sadly does not resolve the issue.

Yup you're right, Playback Controls on headset not working, but Volume Control is fine.

Reactions: sutyomatic
UP

Hello everybody.

First, thanks to all the developers for this awesome rom!

I know that's a decision from the official miui team BUT I can't find any answer to this: why scheduled messages have been deleted ? And the group messages also.. ?

They are two principals functions that I used frequently..

Thank you in advance ! Sorry for the repetition but I can not admit that no-one knows the reason :(

Status
Not open for further replies.