MIUI 8.3 7.5.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi Max user here. Currently using official Global Beta 7.5.18. Can I do miui backup first before upgrade to this eu miui rom 7.5.18, after that restore back from there? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I use to do it.no problems with apps.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: k0kch00n
@Nrtff Your query pops up in every new thread!

Have you selected it as the default "Assist & Voice input" + Select is as an action for the button?

Settings - Installed Apps - Defaults (at the bottom) - Assist & Voice Input - Assist App (choose google app).

Depending on what country (/default language) your in you might end up with "Google Assistant" instead of "Google Now"!

Note: - If the Chinese Assist app keeps returning as the default choice, you may need to freeze it. (or use TiBu)!

Also my assistant has been update to allow text input!

Since 7.5.4 I have bad mic sound (the other side can't hear me) when on bluetooth.

I am with MI 5 64 GB.

Last week moved to latest stable and the problem was fixed.Today updated to lasts weekly and the problem Appeared again...

Any help, I use bt audio every day
:(
Have you captured the BT logs?

If you do that for both good and fail cases, makes it much easier for the developer to identify the problem.
Go to Developer Options, enable both Bluetooth HCI snoop and Bluetooth trace. For detailed instructions, Google is your friend.

@Nrtff Your query pops up in every new thread!

Have you selected it as the default "Assist & Voice input" + Select is as an action for the button?

Settings - Installed Apps - Defaults (at the bottom) - Assist & Voice Input - Assist App (choose google app).

Depending on what country (/default language) your in you might end up with "Google Assistant" instead of "Google Now"!

Note: - If the Chinese Assist app keeps returning as the default choice, you may need to freeze it. (or use TiBu)!

Also my assistant has been update to allow text input!

Is was not the default app, now it works

Thanks

Have you captured the BT logs?

If you do that for both good and fail cases, makes it much easier for the developer to identify the problem.
Go to Developer Options, enable both Bluetooth HCI snoop and Bluetooth trace. For detailed instructions, Google is your friend.
How do I capture log? There is no force close, its just sounds very bad.

Good update but still with last problem for REDMI PRO:

On last update I read that for view the available RAM again you need Go to Settings --> Home Screen and enable 'Show Memory Info'...

...but there is any 'Show Memory Info'on home menu...

Where can we re-enable it now please?

CHANGELOG

Home screen
Optimization - Adjusted the button for clearing memory in Recents (05-16)

Phone
Fix - Echo could be heard during calls (05-16)

Weather
Fix - Issues with AQI in the dev build brought about by an update (05-16)
Fix - Wind direction didn't change in the hourly forecast (05-16)

Added more icons layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6
tcbsDQU.png

Update for MI6 RELEASED
Update for MiNotePRO / HM4X / MI4S / MI4C Delayed
Update for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus suspended for next 2 weeks due to Android 7.0 testing

Didn't update ROM since 16.03 (HM3).
Now weather-app doesn't update information automatically. For example, if I don't open app for a week, info at the screen won't change for a week. What's wrong? Also weather-app uses wrong units of pressure (it shows mmHg instead of hPa)
And if I return back to 16.03, then gallery doesn't work. Is it possible to fix it?

GREAT IDEA more grid layout ...

..but please, re-enable the MEMORY INFO on RECENT :

On REDMI PRO with last update I have no menu to re-enable it:

I read that we need Go to Settings --> Home Screen and enable 'Show Memory Info'...

...but there is any 'Show Memory Info' on home menu

Where can we re-enable it now please ?

CHANGELOG

Home screen
Optimization - Adjusted the button for clearing memory in Recents (05-16)

Phone
Fix - Echo could be heard during calls (05-16)

Weather
Fix - Issues with AQI in the dev build brought about by an update (05-16)
Fix - Wind direction didn't change in the hourly forecast (05-16)

Added more icons layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6
tcbsDQU.png

Update for MI6 RELEASED
Update for MiNotePRO / HM4X / MI4S / MI4C Delayed
Update for Mi MIX / Mi Note 2 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus suspended for next 2 weeks due to Android 7.0 testing

it works on redmi note 3 pro?
it will wipe my data and apps ?
i have battery drain problem and i heard this rom will fix this problem.

@ingbrzy
After installing rom EU into Mi6 ( fastboot boot twrp.img) , I go to recovery mod and see chinese interface. How to convert it into english?

After installing rom EU into Mi6 ( fastboot boot twrp.img) , I go to recovery mod and see chinese interface. How to convert it into english?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: - Note "fastboot boot twrp.img" only temporally boots TWRP and doesn't store it on your device!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: - Note "fastboot boot twrp.img" only temporally boots TWRP and doesn't store it on your device!
Thanks. But
After installing the EU rom successfully into the phone Mi6 (temporally boots TWRP via fastboot boot twrp.img), I try to recover mod (Power + volum up) the Chinese interface. How to convert it into english? This recovery mod is original to the phone (Before installing Rom it is the interface English)

CC: @ingbrzy

@hoangsang Maybe if you explain what your trying to do?

If you have installed the rom successfully (I assume by flashing in TWRP)?
Why do you need to temporally boot TWRP, if it is happening automatically what tool are you using?

If your not seeing the screen as in the start of the Video, your not booting TWRP. (Flash TWRP to device again).
If you are then the video show the steps to change the language.

Good update but still with last problem for REDMI PRO:

On last update I read that for view the available RAM again you need Go to Settings --> Home Screen and enable 'Show Memory Info'...

...but there is any 'Show Memory Info'on home menu...

Where can we re-enable it now please?

Please, anyone know how can we re-enable 'Show Memory Info' on Recent menu ?

I have a question: Why the wt88047 was EOL even tough its 5.1.1?
Other communities still support this model, but preferred yours because of battery optimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.