MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complaint? I was simply awnsering to your point of view.
It seemed to me you were complaining in your first post for the removal of this feature. I don't mean to argue, I'm just saying Xiaomi decided to remove it, so there's no much we can do about it.

Reactions: yeuwapviet
It seemed to me you were complaining in your first post for the removal of this feature. I don't mean to argue, I'm just saying Xiaomi decided to remove it, so there's no much we can do about it.
The first post wasn't mine.

I probably missed the announcement about the Redmi 2 EOL.

I have an HM2XTDPro, love the rom, love the phone.

What does the EOL mean? No weekly or no nothing?

If possible, I'm curious, what is the reason for EOL'ing the phone? Technical or not many users anymore?

Thank you for everything!

Which headset do you use? I am using an AKG in-ear for s8. It still works normally vs the xiaomi 5 phone 32gb version I use the stable rom. I try with xiaomi note 3 as well. It just happens to be a problem with this and previous versions. Do you use Xposed?

I probably missed the announcement about the Redmi 2 EOL.

I have an HM2XTDPro, love the rom, love the phone.

What does the EOL mean? No weekly or no nothing?

If possible, I'm curious, what is the reason for EOL'ing the phone? Technical or not many users anymore?

Thank you for everything!

End-of-life, or, in less technical explanation: support for device has been dropped/discontinued. No more updates/support. You may try to use the last version of it but don't expect the [former] maintainers' support or help if anything happens, even if you're not modyfing any system files i.e. a system bug.

I guess because almost no one is using a CDMA SIM cards anymore now (in the case of your device), so they're dropping it. I guess it's both technical and the users..

I hope the option of sending delayed messages is back in this rom......it was a usefull item in messanger, for me served a purpose on birthdays and especial events

Please Redmi Note 3 Pro SE \ Kate -
Version released 7.5.25

en.miui.com/extra.php?mod=rom/download&r=301&mobile=no#449

Last edited:
When I try to update my mi6 via the updater app, I arrive on a menu that offers me either reboot, wipe data or connect with MIAssistant. If I select reboot, the phone restarts but the update is not applied. How to update it without going through twrp ??

Status
Not open for further replies.