MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to install this rom for my Mi6 in the device list thare is Locked bootloader: YES does this mean when I flash this Zip file trhe bootloader will be locked? my bootloader is already unlocked

Last edited:
Mi4c. Installed with TWRP 3.0.3-0 without any issues. Everything seems to be working fine. The charging information is a nice new feature. But there's some Chinese characters on the option to view details in the lockscreen.
Thanks Team!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mak x
Hi. It is not clear to me about Mi 4C.

1) Is it required new TWRP 3.1.1 to flash 7.5.25?
2) How did some Mi 4C brick in mentioned cases?

I've updated my device with Mi4C's TWRP 3.0.2 so the new TWRP shouldn't be necessary for yours.

Device: Mi4S (aqua)
Language: Italian

Reactions: TwoMinds
I've updated my device with Mi4C's TWRP 3.0.2 so the new TWRP shouldn't be necessary for yours.

hi when you flash this zip and your bootloader is unlocked will it lock it again? regards

Major bug on MI5. After update cpu-z shows all cores active all the time. Before only one to two cores were active with normal use of the phone.

Здравствуйте ребята, приблизительно срок дата выхода Android 7 на mi5s plus не подскажите когда?

Can you add Indonesian language Ingzirby, This Rom Is awesome, thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

hi when you flash this zip and your bootloader is unlocked will it lock it again? regards
If you are already on Android 7 and you have unlocked officially it will stay unlocked, if you are updating from another Android version it will probably be locked again

If you are already on Android 7 and you have unlocked officially it will stay unlocked, if you are updating from another Android version it will probably be locked again

thank you im on the official chinese rom now on android 7.1.1 just flashing this trough TWRP and I should be okay?

thank you im on the official chinese rom now on android 7.1.1 just flashing this trough TWRP and I should be okay?
This version is 7.0 so maybe is better to do a factory reset to get thing working fine. Otherwise you can do a backup from TWRP so if something goes wrong and you have bootloop or something working bad you can always restore and get things like before

After finished the Mido, I continue with my Hermes and Kenzo.

Only Kenzo faced no boot after successfully flashed. Blank screen with red blink.

Any idea solving this? I haven't update Kenzo for a month.
Then decide to download last week version and everything is fine.
Retest flashing this week version again and same result, no boot with red light blinking.

Same result even update TWRP 3.1.1

Note 4x

Does the blacklist work in lock application?

Redmi pro 3/64 x25

Redmi Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Added Real-time charging monitor on lockscreen (except MI6)

My theme wasn't showing this until I change the "Lock Style" to default in customized theme options!

Note:- I also updated my "Kenzo" today, without facing any problems.
To people having problems did you check the MD5 before flashing?

Reactions: r0cc0 and delboy
Hello,
on my Redmi 4 Pro when i go to Settings in the lockscreen and then tap on back, then i am logged in the phone without Fingerprint or Password?
Everything else is ok.

best regards
Peter

Reactions: Woersch
I wanted to restore my mi cloud backup but it says downloading homescreen settings 0% for 10 minutes? Mi6

Also wanted to transfer to my phone via pc and the diectory are all encrypted I cannot transfer files

Status
Not open for further replies.