MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal for VoLTE icon not to appear anymore? Or is there something wrong from my settings? I have it enabled.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

unmount of / system failed; no such volume
script sucseeded: result was []
TWRP 3.1.1-0
after flashing - logo MIUI and after a few seconds phone turns off
CONFIRMED - MASS BOOTLOOP on Mi4c on 4pda
And with old TWRP?

~Tapatalk~

mi 4c Updated without any problems, only on the lock screen there is a Chinese

Hello, I bought yesterday Xiaomi MI 6 in China. How can I do for get the Global ROM in multilanguage? Thanks!

Can I install weekly updates using updater app or only via twrp? And is there a way to disable that pesky status search bar?!?
Thanks.
installing via updater is basically the same as installing via twrp, it just automates the installation for you. well, just the rom. in case you have any other installations needed (root, xposed, mods etc.) you still have to flash it again.

it's a per-theme basis. try getting Pixel(Full white) from the theme app

mimax hydrogen working fine!
I got a question though.
If I turn auto brightness ON and then click again to turn it OFF,
the brightness won't come back before I turned the auto on.

eg) brrightness 15% -> turn auto ON -> brightness adjusted to 40%
-> turn auto OFF -> stays same 40%

It used to come back on 7.5.11 version, but it didn't came backfrom last week's version.
Can somebody help me out?

RedMi Note 4X working fine, but I loose root if i update SuperSU version 2.79 to 2.80-2.81. Via google play or TWRP.
Anyone else?

RedMi Note 4X working fine, but I loose root if i update SuperSU version 2.79 to 2.80-2.81. Via google play or TWRP.
Anyone else?
Every rom update, lose the root and you have to make the flash every time you recover

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk

Every rom update, lose the root and you have to make the flash every time you recover

I already knew that, but thanks for the info. I've been using developer version for more that six months...
I mean when I have it rooted, with 2.79 Supersu version thru TWRP, I get a Google Play Store notification to update it to the 2.81 SuperSu version, if I do it I loose root, okay?

I already knew that, but thanks for the info. I've been using developer version for more that six months...
I mean when I have it rooted, with 2.79 Supersu version thru TWRP, I get a Google Play Store notification to update it to the 2.81 SuperSu version, if I do it I loose root, okay?

YES , you loose root!

Last edited:
Anyone else?
Yes! There are problems with that version.
See here on XDA.
It is recommended to stay on 2.79.

Screenshot_2017-05-26-08-30-41-994_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Also I noticed phone idle takes up an awful amount of battery on my Mi 5. Any way around this?

Last edited:
Yes! There are problems with that version.
See here on XDA.
It is recommended to stay on 2.79.
how is possible back to old app SU?

maybe delete the app and flash again su sr3 2.79?

EDIT:
*WORK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.