MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem description: phone overheats badly while playing Hearthstone (it's actually difficult to keep my hands on it) - also it lags badly on the graphic intense video effects of a cards game ... In 20 minutes it burned down my 100% battery to 49% ...

Why a problem? With stock rom it didn't overheat and it didn't lag also.

In both cases I didn't use the performance setting because I really don't need to start a fire ...

I didn't play Hearthstone since I installed your ROM. Now it just feels bad that I cannot play it anymore. Thinking now about going back to factory chinese rom ... but it makes me sick only thinking about it ... I'd rather buy a new phone.

Any quick fix to this ?

Thanks for reading.

Redmi Pro user.

Update: GLTools is working fine and I manage to downgrade the graphics of the game to a LOL minimum, but now it isn't overheating nor super draining the battery.

Last edited:
For redmi note 2, the most unstable ROM I have encountered for a long time .. There is a problem with the security settings. Applications that do not have autostart permission are running at their own discretion. Battery use is incredible ...

Xiaomi Mi4:
Charging times have tripled.
Current battery status 30%.
Charging time remaining 3 h !! ??

Overheating the smartphone 58 degrees, when using the navigation Here-app.

Dropps when transferring music to a Bluetooth speaker.

Hello, i have a redmi note 3 pro, and i have noticed that the Child mode has gone. What happened?Its only in this version or its missing a long time?
Thank you for your work

alright so i updated my Mi5S to from 8.2.4.0 to the new 8.5.2.0 and immediately after reboot i get an error message about the fingerprint not working.... It didnt work on the 8.2.4.0 and its still the same with 8.5.2.0. Such a shame.

a user in the Miui site has this issue aswell (i m sorry, i cant use the link option, since i m still pretty new here, so maybe just google: [Others] fingerprint doesn't work at all miui
should bring about the post )

When will the Miui devs get their crap together so that we finally get a functioning stable ROM?? :(:(
Then hopefully even users of other stable ROMs like Xiaomi.EU can also have it functioning properly *Sighs*

Last edited:
2017-06-02 09.18.17.jpg

There is a bug on the calendar,the day and the number is not display correctly,in manual and auto.
And when you change the beggining of the week,same problems.

Hello, the Redmi Note 4 ( not 4X ) , global edition so with the b20 4G band. Its the mido or nickel board name ?

i have problem with the bluetooth
my phone dont detect my wireless headset
using the latest beta.

can i dirty flash stable rom over weekly beta rom?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.