MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nickname5000 Try to see if your rom boot without flashing SuperSU!

Which version of supersu did you use?

Try this version, if you successfully boot without it!

I used the SuperSu version in the first post.

Started again from scratch (flashed offical stable via fastboot image and the mi official flash tool):
- Unlock phone again
- Install TWRP 3.1.0.0
- Flash this weekly build (this time without Super Su)
--> Works flawlessly for now and I have the full speed of the contract 40/10 Mbit/s (Country: Austria; Carriers: A1 / Orange with LTE workaround)

Super user by chinefire don't go on mi5c... There is another app for this phone... Magisk.. On samethings similirar...search it in xda forum.. Mi5c threads..

Thank you for the hint: Before I start trying: Do you know if the latest version of SuperSu now works with Mi 5c?

I found a link that suggests it works with super su only. Sorry I cant post links yet...

Last edited:
Uhm so I found this miui 8.5 STABLE update for mi5? Is it safe to install it? I'm already on stable version of Xiaomi EU 8.2.2.0

Bro do you have battery drain problems on MI5 on 8.2.2.0 version because of that problem i return on 8.1.6.0 EU and problem is solved.

Bro do you have battery drain problems on MI5 on 8.2.2.0 version because of that problem i return on 8.1.6.0 EU and problem is solved.

No problem here.
Still, can anyone answer my question? Is this miui 8.5 stable safe to install on my mi5?

No problem here.
Still, can anyone answer my question? Is this miui 8.5 stable safe to install on my mi5?
I haven't tried it myself as I'm on the weeklys, but I don't know why it wouldn't be safe to install.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Hello, i have a question, is the "mido" version the same for the Redmi note 4 and the Redmi Note 4X?

Thanks.

Dear devs, ,,,,
We couldn't have patience more. ...
When we get the Nougat on our kenzo...........

Last edited:
Reactions: Mostafa Kamel
To all Guys who want to know if a ROM is good or bad:
Do a TWRP backup first and then try yourself the ROM you want. Only yourself can decide if its good for you !!! dont ask others because of different configurations of the Phones etc...
For Example: i never had GPS problems, but many users had confirmed by hundreds of posts in the Forum.
So it all depends on the individual configuration and usage of APPS.

try re-downloading, probably something on your end, maybe it's your internet connection. AFH often 'fails' to download. If it does, simply retry/continue via your browser's download manager. Check the downloaded size against the AFH one.

I had already tried downloading 2 times before posting. I'll try again now, maybe I was just unlucky.

try re-downloading, probably something on your end, maybe it's your internet connection. AFH often 'fails' to download. If it does, simply retry/continue via your browser's download manager. Check the downloaded size against the AFH one.

Aaaaand nothing. I just tried downloading for the 4th time and twrp says that zip is corrupt. Am I doing something wrong? I go to updater -> select file -> choose the zip -> TWRP opens and nothing happens. I then try to manually install from there and it says zip is corrupt.

I had already tried downloading 2 times before posting. I'll try again now, maybe I was just unlucky.
compare the MD5 also to ensure you get the exact file, use tools like winmd5 on windows or simply use the console e.g. md5 [filename] if you're on mac/linux

Please,
What rom is for Redmi Note 4 with SnapDragon 625? And the code name?
Thank you

When any update will be available for mi mix?
Please do something fix basic problems or at least one.... Something.
Phone is great but first 7.0 update is destroyer

@nickname5000 If you want to try SuperSU again, the latest version.

Backup your boot and system partitions with TWRP, flash supersu and if it then bootloops, you can restore your backups.

Flashed the latest SuperSu from your link and landed on the fastboot screen after rebooting. Restored partitions and I am up again now.
I'll try my luck with Magisk the next days and will report back. Maybe it is worth to mention in the first post that SuperSu is not working on Mi 5C builds right now.

Thanks for you help!

Status
Not open for further replies.