MIUI 8.3 7.5.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it doesn't matter it has pushable button. On any CM/Lineage it have active fingerprint

Maybe because of 'battery drain'?!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/enable-touch-fingerprint-wake-up-mi5.36590/

As you can see here it is code name: land and ROM name HM3SHM3X,
s
ometimes i wonder if it is so difficult to read , and yes your link is correct!!
5bBygoQ.png

Wichs apps should uninstall to remove Search bar and Weather widget (integrated on notifications center), i tried uninstalling Weather app and Search bar but the interface still showing

Wichs apps should uninstall to remove Search bar and Weather widget (integrated on notifications center), i tried uninstalling Weather app and Search bar but the interface still showing
You need modifying MiuiSystemUi and others ,easier way is instaling beautyMod from GlobeRom.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Luis.cb
Can someone tell me, what is the difference between this ?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20170606_200413.jpg
    IMG_20170606_200413.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 664
Try 'WU XING' theme(search in themes),or another dark theme?
Suggest doing the same thing other way around: if you wish default status bar apply default theme and then customize what you want.
If you are using custom theme like wu xing restoring default status bar or other parts is not enough, the basic theme behavior and sometimes text colors remains unchanged

When you turn on silent mode while listening to music through the headphones, the sound of music also turns off. To correct it is necessary

Reactions: vapenote3
As you can see here it is code name: land and ROM name HM3SHM3X,
s
ometimes i wonder if it is so difficult to read , and yes your link is correct!!
5bBygoQ.png
Thank you so much friend. Really I don't mean to be ignorant. Its not the issue of reading itself as I have gone through entire download list. Sometimes mind tends to roam around entire world for the solution missing which is in front. :)

Hi guys,

I've something strange with the calendar.
If I open the calendar from the app icon it works ok. But if I open it from the widget the days seems to have all shifted by one.

So a appointment set on the 26 shows on the 27th.

I removed and re-added the agenda widget, does seem to fix the issue.

Reactions: dogiex
Warning Reminder!!

ehi man, sorry about "ok google"

I did all the procedures,
I gave all the permissions, I put it as the default input voice "app google" , I did it all!
"Ok google" works if it starts from the physical key, but it does not work if you activate the "detect from any screen" option and it does not even run from the physical key.

5C Issues

When entering *#*#1#*#* and the Telephony when I try to click on Production Target and set to "China Unicom"
it's not working because Production Target is greyed out.

How shall I do that?! Production Target is GREYED out here - I can't change a thing!!!

Every time I switch to LTE TD-SCDMA WDMA through *#*#4636#*#* it keeps switching back!!! :(
I also tried editing build.prop but it doesn't accept it, either :(

Sometimes, it shows up 3G/H correctly.. but if you open e.g. Chrome, it switches to E ... ALWAYS! :(

Why doesn't this work?:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Ok google" works if it starts from the physical key, but it does not work if you activate the "detect from any screen" option and it does not even run from the physical key.

You need to clarify your problem with it! First you say it working from key and then you say it is not!

I encounter a problem since mi note pro updated to android7. Sometime my phone can't rotation screen from potrait to landscape I have to restart my phone then it will fine for 4-5 days before the issue happen again. Anyone found this issue?

Sorry for my poor English.

You need to clarify your problem with it! First you say it working from key and then you say it is not!
Sorry you're right, I'm Italian and use google translator .. I'll explain it better:
okgoogle will not work if you enable the option on all screens
but it works only when you open the google app.

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.