Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!
My phone cant connect to PC.
MI PC suite say "you need to update device to use Mi PC Suite. Update your device before connection".
Adb doesnt recognize it.
Before update i used MIUIHU 6.12.22 (based on chinese miui 6.12.22) and it worked well. and i wiped data, cache, system, etc.
I use Windows 7 and mi4c.
Sorry for my english.

MI PC suite say "you need to update device to use Mi PC Suite. Update your device before connection".
Adb doesnt recognize it.

Mi PC Suite is outdated software and doesn't work on latest rom or custom roms.

Check your device manager in windows and maybe update the drivers for your device to get ADB working again.
Note: - You can not use ADB in fastboot mode, just in case that is what your doing.

Mi PC Suite is outdated software and doesn't work on latest rom or custom roms.

Check your device manager in windows and maybe update the drivers for your device to get ADB working again.
Note: - You can not use ADB in fastboot mode, just in case that is what your doing.

Thanks solved. I just switched to photo transfer mode.

On this release I have huge performance lags and sometimes I have to restart device by holding Power due to it and on this and previous rom my Mi4c is discharging fast.

Hi,

Is it possible the boatloader to be locked after installing stable rom on Mi4C? 8.2.3 V7.0.

Appreciate positive feedback on this matter. Thanks ya.

Is it me or this build makes the Redmi 4 Pro sluggish?
Especially when I open the multitasking menu it takes like 2 seconds and the animation is very laggy.

Updated my Note 4 MTK today as promised. Everything is going fine so far, will have to see if I still have those weird phone crash and random extreme lag since last ROM. Hopefully the battery is a bit better too.
So far the AnTuTu score is one of the best for this phone
Screenshot_2017-05-08-19-04-51-528_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

Reactions: gg333
miui app optimization is killing my avia mediaplayer, also when it's not on the list. you have to turn it off completly then the player works. mi5s 3/64

Is it possible to have miui screen recorder in the next releases included in the system?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

So far phone - redmi note 4 mtk, has frozen with black screen once today after installing the new rom. Auto brightness still does poorly when outside, I don't know why though as it used to work pretty well and GPS too seems to be kinda off. Would a clean install help? Battery consumption is also not so good, I'm sure that the previous rom was significantly better

Is it possible to have miui screen recorder in the next releases included in the system?

Have you tried to manually install the app?
I'm attaching the app from Kenzo, it might not work on your device hence why it is not included.

MD5 of the file to make sure the download doesn't corrupt it: - 2E87466DF09D9835EA25FE092AB540EC

Attachments

• Screen recorder.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Why is this 7.5.4 ? What makes this worthy of a midi version number increment ?

The changelog looks pretty empty tbh , what did they actually change over at http://en.miui.com for this release ?

Anybody with a Google Play issue? I cannot stay signed in in any game, it acts like I'm not signed in and keep asking me to sign in. It works if I select my GF's account though. Also the sync in the settings says error only on my account. I tried removing my account and also reinstalling Google play. It seems to be my account only

Can't see achievements in the Play App with this account
uQqRMyE.png

Sync issue with only my account

ebPmdUo.jpg

Games don't stay signed in at all. Freezes and then ask to sign in again

LnqRGBp.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.