Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For redmi note 4 MTK, this update brings, again de battery drain. It was solved in last version.
The time is buggy, I have to set manually the hour, it changes a lot either manually or automatically.

Random reboots after this update. It happens one or two times a day.

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

hi~i have a question
Redmi 4x has 3 model 16g & 32g & 64g.
i see the "santoni" rom for redmi 4x .can i use the "santoni" rom to flash all model?
ps. 64g is new product in china today

hi~i have a question
Redmi 4x has 3 model 16g & 32g & 64g.
i see the "santoni" rom for redmi 4x .can i use the "santoni" rom to flash all model?
ps. 64g is new product in china today
Yes, one for all

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

Rolled back to 7.4.27, the phone feels faster and less laggy.
I don't recommend this version on the Redmi 4 Pro.

In 7.4.27 and 7.5.4 the blacklist application is not password protected. Com.android.antispam ... I have reverted redmi pro device back to version 7.4.20.

So far the best release ever for my Redmi 4 pro (markw).

Like a turbo-boost. Everything fast and without any lags, never had a reboot or crash or something.

I am very happy with the overall system optimation miui made in the last weeks.

I dont need a everyweek power feature.

This version rocks

Reactions: yoonohoo
Blacklist application in Xiaomi.eu 7.4.27 and 7.5.4 is not password protected. "com.android.antispam"

I have reverted to version 7.4.20 on my Redmi pro 3/64 x25.

So far the best release ever for my Redmi 4 pro (markw).

Like a turbo-boost. Everything fast and without any lags, never had a reboot or crash or something.

I am very happy with the overall system optimation miui made in the last weeks.

I dont need a everyweek power feature.

This version rocks
It's pretty strange that with the same phone I had problems with this version.
Did you do a factory reset?

Has battery performance improved in this one? I've noticed that the last couple weekly builds have not been as good for Mi5S on battery.

On Mi5, this is quite bad. Worst than previous release that was worst that previous one.

It's pretty strange that with the same phone I had problems with this version.
Did you do a factory reset?

No, dirtyflash as usual. I use ******* version with center clock mod, beauty mod, viper4arise and without stock mail and browser.

So for MI4S contrast does not work for the Display, also full screen Video in the browser doesn't work.Maybe you can fix this. Battery life is much better on this ROM, Fingerprint works nice again.. Also all cores are working again.
Good work.

Hi friends, i have for now my MI5 since 8 months, and i receive my new MI5S a few days ago
The seller put the rom global stable 8.0.3.0
What are the steps to have this weekly rom here, but first of all, do i have to ask again for an unlock for the new MI5S ??
Thank you have a nice day ! :)

A new fresh rom (don't sure it's new, no changelog) appear for Mi Mix, stamped as stable... When u have time, if you can update using your magical stuff... really appreciate...

Cheers

A new fresh rom (don't sure it's new, no changelog) appear for Mi Mix, stamped as stable... When u have time, if you can update using your magical stuff... really appreciate...

Cheers
Unless something happens, weekly updates are always on Friday, no matter what.

I saw that there's stable version for Mi4c 7.0 already so I'm waiting for the Mi4s one!

The 7.5.4 update was much better on the battery life - the best I guess but there's some kind of difficulty connecting to some sort kind of Wi-Fi. Other stuffs are great so thanks @ingbrzy and team as always. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.