Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your work is greatly appreciated guys, downloading as we speak.

without this big community I'm unsure I would have chosen the Mi5s as my phone

I am downloading with 60KB/s... seems to be the whole internet is downloading the new ROM ;)
tried every mirror, all are very slow. ;)

Has battery performance improved in this one? I've noticed that the last couple weekly builds have not been as good for Mi5S on battery.

Decrypting process deleting rom.zip file and when phone rebooted to TWRP then nothing to install. That's why you get zip file corrupted error message when you try to install manually.

Here is the solution if you want to install updates via updater app:

1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Format data (Wipe data or FR is not enough) - All data will be wiped including internal storage!
3. Reboot to TWRP again
4. Copy rom.zip to internal storage while you are in TWRP and install ROM (You can use USB-OTG or ADB sideload to install ROM as well)
5. Reboot to system

From now you can use updater app install method for further updates without any issue...

Tnx, it worked!

I am downloading with 60KB/s... seems to be the whole internet is downloading the new ROM ;)
tried every mirror, all are very slow. ;)
Yep I'm trying to download the new weekly ROM directly on Mi5 and it is really really slow... It is so slow I was thinking there were problem with my WiFi!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Code:
if (you did NOT a full-wipe when passing from Android 5.1 to 7) {
   that's the reason widgets are not working properly
} else {
   ask @ingbrzy or @graw2
}

:)
A week ago full wipe (MiFlash - installation China Dev 7.2.47), next installation xiaomi.eu (7.4.27) and today update to 7.5.4.
So, choose the second option

@ingbrzy @graw2 Do you know anything about this problem?

A week ago full wipe (MiFlash - installation China Dev 7.2.47), next installation xiaomi.eu (7.4.27) and today update to 7.5.4.
So, choose the second option

@ingbrzy @graw2 Do you know anything about this problem?

Yes, after clean install do not use second space and dual apps in order to use widgets with no issue...

Yes, after clean install do not use second space and dual apps in order to use widgets with no issue...
Okay, but I do not use dual apps and second space . . . After a clean installation, I only restored a copy from the cloud (it does not cause problems with widgets?)

Okay, but I do not use dual apps and second space . . . After a clean installation, I only restored a copy from the cloud (it does not cause problems with widgets?)

Many users confirmed widget issue is second space/dual apps related. Try it with factory reset but without Mi Cloud restore and check...widgets should work this way imho...

I just know I don't use second space, dual apps nor restore from MiCloud and I have no issue with any widget.

i dont see the fingerprint setting on my Mi4S why?
and also, i have no signal issue since 1 week ago, and i tried every tutorial on the internet (maybe) and its still not fixed....
can you help me?

Thanks for this release. Installed on Mi Note Pro. Working good.

Just one bug: Facebook Messenger cannot start. I reinstalled the app but the same issue is happening. Is there any way to see the log or the error?

Thanks for this release. Installed on Mi Note Pro. Working good.

Just one bug: Facebook Messenger cannot start. I reinstalled the app but the same issue is happening. Is there any way to see the log or the error?

Try Settings > All Apps > Messenger > Clear Data and Clear Cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.