Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must flash it with TWRP.
The instructions are on the first page.
Be careful to choose the correct release.

Blacklist application is not working. 7.4.20 does not run on any later version. I did a clean installation, but the problem continues. "Com.miui.antispam". Can not lock.

Redmi Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

In 7.4.27 and 7.5.4 the blacklist application is not password protected. Com.android.antispam ... I have reverted redmi pro device back to version 7.4.20.

Redmi Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: lastemperor

Thank you, but same problem.
That's what I did on my Mi6:

- flashed twrp
- formatted data from recovery to remove encryption
- reboot into recovery
- copied rom file and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip on internal memory
- flashed ROM and file
- rebooted

Phone reimain with 3 dots blinking (I waited for 25 minutes but nothing).
Maybe my twrp is not working? But flashing original ROM with this TWRP the phone boots again...
Any idea?

- flashed twrp
- reboot into recovery
- flashed ROM and file
- rebooted

Maybe my twrp is not working? But flashing original ROM with this TWRP the phone boots again...
Any idea?

same here i think nobody got succeed on booting mi6 with eu rom...

i am trying for more than 24hours

- flashed twrp
- reboot into recovery
- flashed ROM and file
- rebooted

Any idea?
I need logcat from booting..

~Tapatalk~

thx for the new rom, runs quite nice. battery drain seems to be higher than last one. 30% in 7 hours. mi5s 3/64

Boot china rom
Enable USB debugging in dev options
Install TWRP
Install our ROM
Reboot
Run command "adb logcat > bootloop.txt"

Send me bootloop.txt

~Tapatalk~

Done, but I got only "Waiting for device", no ADB device is detected during boot

Hello to everyone,
I am sorry but I have to do a dumb question.
I want to buy a second Xiaomi device but on the online shop the reseller make a distinction between Note 4 (Qualcomm edition) and Note 4x.

I tryed to understand something more but, apart the presence of the LTE 20 band, I found no visible differences.

Teorically I could use the same ROM for Mido, isn't it??

Someone may help me to better understand.

Really thank you.

Feedback on redmi pro. No problems at all, everything works as they should. Loving the new Twilight mode works automatically with sunrise and sunset.
Do the weather and clock windget automatic temperature upgrade? In my Pro since 7.4.20 not automatic update...only in previus versions, now I have to open weather app to update temperature...

Reactions: lastemperor
Do the weather and clock windget automatic temperature upgrade? In my Pro since 7.4.20 not automatic update...only in previus versions, now I have to open weather app to update temperature...
On kenzo also no automatic update 7.4.27.

Didn't test this weeks version because I always use TWRP, because I like to flash supersu and xposed at the same time as the rom. Plus like to clear cache after the flash.

Can you install all three things at once?
I always flash the rom, do wipe cache and dalvik and reboot. Then I flash supersu and reboot. Finally I flash xposed framework.
Confirm it to me and the next I do it all at once. Thank you.

Can you install all three things at once?

Yes in this order: - rom, supersu and xposed! + Wipe of Cache and reboot.

I also flash a splash-google-pixel-black.zip as well with the above. For custom boot animation and splash screen.

Once it has booted, I manually boot TWRP, make backups of boot and system, then flash Radon Kernel.

But it should also be possible to do the Kernel, with the above actions but got into the habit of making backups in the event i need to change the kernel.

If the odd chance you encounter problems/bugs after doing the above don't moan about them here. Admins will only respond to bugs on a clean system without tweaks.

FC, when i try to switch to the document mode in Scanner app!
7-5-4 WEEKLY @ Redmi Note 2 (hermes)
Anyone else can confirm this issue?

This is not related to this week's ROM specifically but does anyone lacks any extra info on apps battery usage? (Note 4 MTK)

YMK9NTY.png

You must flash it with TWRP.
The instructions are on the first page.
Be careful to choose the correct release.

I received my phone (mi note 2) with bootloader unlocked. I have flashed Global Stable 8.2.5.0 but now I want to flash TRWP the bootloader is locked by the proces of flashing Global Stable. How do I unlock bootloader again now? With the Mi Unlock tool I have to wait 50 hours binding time... :confused: ? Is there a way to by pass this because the phone was already unlocked?

Last edited:
Reactions: MikiBiki

I also flash a splash-google-pixel-black.zip as well with the above. For custom boot animation and splash screen.

Once it has booted, I manually boot TWRP, make backups of boot and system, then flash Radon Kernel.

But it should also be possible to do the Kernel, with the above actions but got into the habit of making backups in the event i need to change the kernel.

If the odd chance you encounter problems/bugs after doing the above don't moan about them here. Admins will only respond to bugs on a clean system without tweaks.

Thank you very much. I will save a lot of time flashing at once.

Radon kernel is valid for Rendmi Note 3 SE (kate, not kenzo)?

It is developed for Kenzo, but has been reported working on Kate!

Backup your boot and system partitions, flash it and give it a go. If it doesn't work or you experience problems, you can restore the backups!

Thank you very much. I will save a lot of time flashing at once.

It is developed for Kenzo, but has been reported working on Kate!

Backup your boot and system partitions, flash it and give it a go. If it doesn't work or you experience problems, you can restore the backups!
Thanks again. Yes, I always make twrp backups before making changes.

Sorry for my bad english...

Status
Not open for further replies.