Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the auto brightness does not work in the MI NOTE PRO ??? I plug the sensor and the low brightness bar, but the brightness of the screen does not.

On Redmi Note 4 Mtk everything seems to be fine, battery consumption has to be seen later.

@ingbrzy Idea that would be nice and I don't think would be hard to program on MIUI.

Make action in Timer that will turn off music instead of just playing ringtone.
Thanks.

Hi guys, who installed stable v8.2.3.0 v8-7.0? How is it working? better than weekly 7.5.4 , 7.4.20? 4c

My Redmi note 4 mtk had an issue with auto brightness not working well in the sun on the last update and GPS was not accurate, it indicates a lock but the location on the map is about 2 to 5km off my correct position. This update has the same problem with GPS but I still haven't checked the auto brightness.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Generally great.

On Redmi 4 Pro (markw) though, fingerprint sensor works worse than in previous versions, it's really painful to initially set up the fingerprint as it does not detect it well

You made sure the app your transferring data with is not restricted by power/battery settings? (Needed to put my app in unrestricted and since then I've don't have your issue anymore...)

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)
All needed rights are given. All apps are worrked properly before upgrading to a versions 7.4.27 and 7.5.4.

My RN3 Pro Kenzo is now version 6.6.30 beta with Android 5.1.1.
Can I upgrade to this 7.5.4 version?
No step in between required?
I have read somewhere a step to upgrade to Android 6, but I'm not sure if this step is included in this 7.5.4 version?

Thanks in advance :)

Many thanks for the job done, it looks really good.

Once installed the weekly in a Mi Pad3, I found no clues about the storage space for updating and installing apps. Could it be a partitioning problem? I've flashed with the chinese official rom and there are no space problems.

Thanks.

Feedback on redmi pro. No problems at all, everything works as they should. Loving the new Twilight mode works automatically with sunrise and sunset.

I just upated my new Xiaomi phone with latest Global Stable from en.miui.com with MIUI Flashing Tool. Can I flash the xiaomi.eu weekly rom's with the same tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.